Intro

Angel was thrown down as Doffy easily picked her up. "Oh come on don't cry." Doffy said trying to reassure the girl hes about to assault. Angel stayed silent,as fighting wasnt an option since he has her in his threads. "You should be so honored not many get to have me." Doffy laughed as he began his assault "hold on I'm gonna make you enjoy this." Doflamingo grabs a bottle of aphrodisiac pouring it in Angel's mouth which did make her body began to enjoy Doflamingo's assault not of her free will but it made Doffy happy. He entered Angel she moaned quietly but he heard her "go on get louder for me,say my name" he demanded grabbing her neck and biting making her give in "oh gosh Doffy,mmm feels good." He was pleased he got her to say his name he made another demand "tell me you like it and want me say it!" Angel resigns herself to the fact the sooner Doffy gets what he wants the sooner this is done. "Oh Doffy I do like it,I want you.." doffy once again satisfied took hold of her hips as he railed on her until he was ready to come and forced her to swallow him "I'd come in ya but then theres evidence,now let's go clean up then you can leave." He lead her to the bathroom and basically bathed her and sent her off.

Angel sat outside the door silently crying thinking noone saw her but one person did. He heard the whole thing and you noticed him he motioned to her and she walk over "hey you okay?" Rosiante asks genuinely concerned Angel replies "I'm sure you heard,some of that.. I'm sorry..," Rosiante replies "don't be I heard you tell him no I heard everything.." Rosiante hugs Angel which brings immediate calmness "this will sound weird but you're heartbeat is oddly calming." Rosiante lifts her head up "Its cause I'm a calm person I'm the better brother. You have a place to go?" Angel shook her head "yes,I have my ship but it's at the port." Rosiante lays down "stay here,you can sleep in my bed I'll sleep on the couch." Angel was hesitant but laid down "you can lay with me.. I trust you won't hurt me." Rosiante lays next to Angel who lays her head on his chest  passing out "shes absolutely beautiful.. I'm so sorry you met Doflamingo first.. he'll never touch you again while I'm here."

The next morning Angel woke up alone "did I hallucinate? Could of sworn Rosiante was here.." Angel gets up and wanders around getting startled by her marine friend GG "freeze!" GG said Angel replied "dang don't do that..." she turned away to hide her bruised neck from GG "you okay princess you seem off today?" GG asked she replied "I'm okay,thanks. You seen Corazon around?" GG replied "yeah hes with the kid,um the one he healed..." she replied "You mean Tarfalgar Law? Kids kinda cruel honestly.." GG replies "yeah well,given what hes gone threw.. he could be worse off.. hey I gotta go.. I'll see you later." Angel waved him off, sitting by the water. "Hey Angel,there you are how'd you sleep?" Corazon asks she replies "fine.. thank you for letting me stay last night much appreciated." Law stood silent "hey there little dude how are you?" She asked Law kept silent "Law do you not like me?" She asks Law replies "it's not that.. I do like you." Angel hugged Law which reminded Law of his mom and he cried "you okay there?" She asks rubbing his back he replies "yeah I'm okay.. you just remind me of my mom." Angel replies "I lost my mama 14 years ago.. she was executed.. and my dad is dead to me.. so I know how you feel.." Law felt reassured knowing someone else felt his pain. Law laid in Corazon's bed "such a great little dude  hes not as bad as the rumors say." Angel said Corazon sat beside her "hes been threw alot."

Corazon touched her face "so has anyone told you how beautiful you are." Angel blushed "I'm not so no they haven't." Corazon moved closer "well you're absolutely gorgeous,I know you dont think so but you are.." Angel replied "you gonna kiss me or just tease me?" Corazon replies "you want me to kiss you? Okay." He kisses her deep taking her in he moves her to the couch to avoid waking Law. "I gotta admit something.. I love you.. I have for awhile but never knew if you returned my feelings.." Corazon opened himself up to Angel who replied "I do return your feelings.. kinda why Doffy did what he did to me.. I insulted his superiority complex." Corazon kissed her again moving down to her pulse recieving a gasp as Angel enjoys the attention he gives,the affection shes never had. "Take me Corazon." She whispered Angel was surprised she came off so desperate Which Corazon was okay with cuz hes the same way. So with permission he starts undressing Angel admiring every aspect of her body "I'm gonna call you my Angel is that okay?" He asks she moans "I love it." Corazon grinds against her making Angel wet "you ever been with a girl before?" Rosiante replied "I have. Have you?" Angel snickered "no girls. I'm a dork noone really wants me... cuz I'm not my sister.." Corazon was easy to not fully put his weight on you "I want you,all of you.." Rosiante says gently kissing her neck "oh Rosiante.. stop teasing." She moaned Corazon removed his pants and boxers freeing his member you were not surprised that this 6ft tall blonde had a huge you know. "You sure you want to do this? What if I hurt you.." Rosiante was concerned Angel replied "rosi.. please I wont break." Corazon began entering you watching for any sign of discomfort pleasured sighs leave her body she tensed which made Rosiante stroked her neck and whispered "relax baby." Angel covers her mouth as Rosiante fuly enters her which hurts but feels so good he noticed "you okay my Angel?" Rosiante asked you scratch his back instigating him to keep going "keep going I'm okay." She moaned quietly as Rosi kept on going deep then you become uncomfortable hiding it with moans and closed eyes but Corazon had. a way of knowing "want me to stop? You look like you're gonna cry?" She replies "I'm just tight baby seriously I'm okay." Rosi keeps going until he comes deep inside Angel "Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" Angel asked Rosiante replies "I did babygirl it'll get easier as you loosen up." Corazon lays between you and little Law who turns to cuddle Corazon you hold Corazon from behind "come lay on me baby." He says coaxing Angel to cuddle and she does and they drift to sleep.