Law's 16th Birthday (2 year at sea.)

Angel finished the rest of the decorations with the help of her dear friends Sabo,Rosiante, Angel's baby sis Rain. Angel bought Rain's freedom  she was 16 same age as Law. She had a water DF that allowed her to manipulate water. Everyone went to hide as Rosiante led Law in "happy birthday Trafalgar!" They all happily surprised the little boy who immediately noticed Rain and walked over "happy birthday Law." Rain said slightly smiling at Law who was happy "thank you,I'm happy you was able to come beautiful." Rain looked up "you.. you think I'm beautiful?" Law replied "yes I do wanna go sneak off?" Rain was excited to break the rules "okay let's go to my room. Come on."

No one even noticed their absence since the adults were drinking Law laid beside Rain "so I saw Cora san doing something to his girlfriend last night saw her naked on him she looked happy." Rain knew what it was "wanna try out with me? We can be boyfriend and girlfriend?" She said pulling out a condom. Law could feel a weird sensation as he replied "okay you really wanna be my girl?" Rain replied "yes Law I like you a lot since we spent that night talking in the library I cant stop thinking of you." Law kissed Rain like he saw Corazon do and they started taking their clothes off not sure what their even doing only their hormones are high. Law got his first boner as he watched Rain orgasm "okay you get on me and shove my thing in you. Ikay babygirl?' Rain was excited as she sat on Law and began moving her hips as they kissed quietly moaning as they figured out one another.

"Anyone seen my sister Rain?" Angel asked Rosiante replied. "Laws gone to,they have to be near you take downstairs I take up." They split up as Law ejactulated for the first time ever "wow.. Trafalgar that felt amazing." Rain said getting dressed Law Law replied "that was amazing baby,let's do it again soon." The 2 left and walked back to the party "there you 2 are where you been?" Angel asked winded Law replied "sorry Angel we went to the library so we could be alone." Angel replied "I understand you're a teen,you're both all sorts of hormonal right now. But I'm telling you if you go to quick you could end up making a mistake."  Rain replies "they make condoms for that but we didnt have intercourse we were in the library." Angel replied "okay no problem just tell someone next time please." Angel walked off an Law and Rain kissed goodnight "I'll see you at later cutie." Rain said with a wink Law replies "goodnight beautiful." Corazon saw them kiss "1st girlfriend Law we need to talk." Rosiante led Law away and explained "now that you have your first girlfriend,you know what  intercourse is?" Law replies "I know the definition what about it?" Corazon replies "just cuz you have a girlfriend neither one of you need to feel pressured to do anything.." Law interrupted "Cora san.. I.. i.." Law looked away Rosiante replied "you what Law? Tell me I won't be mad." Law replied "me and Rain snuck off to be alone. And we got aroused and she got on top of me and I liked it alot.. we used a condom and I'm in trouble.." Rosiante knew this would happen "Law I'm not mad,but you need to be careful you could end up getting her pregnant." Law hugged Corazon "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to make her happy." Rosiante replies "theres other ways to do that,we're gonna start Rain on BC we cant have another kid around here."

Angel sat by her sister "hey baby you okay?" She asked Rain got sad "big sis, I lost control Law and me had intercourse we used a condom i just like him alot and when i think of him i get hot between my legs." Angel cut her off "baby sis,that's normal but you need birth control if you're gonna be sexually active." Angel hands Raim a book "here this book will help it helped me when I went threw this. Please read it." Rain looked up to Angel "okay I'll read it tomorrow love you sis your not mad?" Angel kissed her sister "no I had sex at 16,as long as your in a safe place and use protection I love you." Rain replied "love you Angel." Angel walked back passing Law on the way who went to his room beat.

"Sorry baby I was talking to my sister I guess her and Law are dating now and they experienced sex for the first time." Rosiante said "Law told me he broke down he likes her alot I told him dont feel bad it's normal but he was content I'm sure they'll do it again." Angel replied "yeah I'm gonna start testing her every 2 weeks just had her first round of BC injection." Rosiante agreed "good idea baby. Tell me what is was like when you had your first?" Angel replied "well I was 16 I was at my boyfriend of a years house and we had a great time. One kiss led into more,before i knew it i was a mess screaming and hot.. I cried the first time I came it was so warm it burned me.. the neck strokes.. the separating of my thighs." Rosiante watched again as he encouraged her "he spreads her legs and she feels his breath between her legs, so close but so far." Angel forgot Corazon was a romance novel fiend. Angel replied "she aches for him wanting so badly to feel the satisfaction of being one with another. She touches herself to alleviate some of the pressure.." Rosiante did everything he said he would as he spread your legs "I've figured you out,when your horny you're down there slightly swells out." Corazon worked her hole kissing Angel from breast to neck "so much desire, a need to be touched. I need to be wanted." Angel can only mumble overwhelmed Corazon took her in "I wanna take you full force,show you I can be rough and gentle." Angel begged "take me please Rosiante show me what you got." Rosiante put up a field as he roughly pulled you into him thrusting with a fierceness Angel never knew she screamed as Rosiante said "don't get scared now baby." Rosiante lifted Angel up fucking her standing up she was moaning "Rosi baby.. to rough..," Angel whispered but he either didnt hear her or was in alpha mode "you won't break sexy just enjoy yourself." Rosiante growled kissing her as she wrapped her legs around his waist leaning into his onslaught and started to cry which made Rosiante slow his pace and reassure Angel "its okay baby dont ask for it if you cant handle it. Almsot done slow even pace. Fuck I love you." Rosiante released into Angel who laid in her side remembering that awful night in dressrosa she replied "love you baby." Rosiante made her face him "are you okay? Do you hurt?" Angel cried "I do really bad baby..." Rosiante touched her her pain is between her legs "let me take a look." Rosiante looked under the blanket and was shocked "oh baby you're swollen bad."

Rosiante grabs a light as he exams Angels sore and uncomfortable center he tried putting his fnger tip in which got a seriously serious cry. "Oh baby I swelled you shut your badly inflamed come on." Rosiante ran a warm bath with rose petals and milk setting Angel in the tub the heat made her cry and squirm with discomfort "relax baby let the soothing water take away the pain." Angel relaxed at the sound of his voice "tell me a story baby." Angel asks Rosiante replies "okay I got one its short though. There was a beautiful girl named Luna she was so fair 2 men wanted her hand a prince and a commoner. Of course she was promised to the prince but loved the commoner,the day of the wedding she ran off with her true love not for what he had but who he is." Angel got out as Rosiante dried her off "I liked the story babe." Rosiante replies "I'm happy babe here some antinflamitories take these and get some sleep I'm gonna make sure Law is still in bed.," Angel kissed him "hurry back rosi I want my cuddles. Rosiante peeked in Law's still asleep in bed Rosiante even made sure he went back to bed "he's still in bed." Rosiante pulled Angel's tiny sore body she squeaks in pain as she laid on Rosiante "I love you always baby." Rosiante said "I love you always I'm so unworthy of you." Angel kissed him "no your not,say you are worthy." Rosiante replied "I am worthy of you."