Angel's Estate

It took them 2 and a half years but they finally made it to the estate a Victorian mansion located on her family island Ruby Isle "here we are our final destination. Upstairs is Ours downstairs is the teens." Law and Rain had separate rooms across the long hall "each room has a bathroom. Theres a kitchen in the middle,we are upstairs only separated by a door you have you're own space like I promised." Angel started cooking supper as she placed a hand on her abdomen "I have to tell him tonight.. it's been a week.." Everyone ate supper and Angel sat in her living room tending a fire. Rosiante walked in "you've been quiet all night you okay?" Rosiante asked you took a deep breath "Rosi I've got something to tell you and im not sure how you'll handle it but I've already confirmed it in blood tests... I'm pregnant Rosiante.." Rosiante froze processing what he was told "pregnant?" You reply "I know you didn't want kids... but I really want to keep it.." Rosiante grabbed you're hands "baby,I'm happy to be a dad.. I didnt want kids initially but I kinda changed my mind.. I wanna keep our baby to. But we'll be married before our baby is born." You reply "wonder how Law and Rain will react it's a big change." Rosiante replies "I'm sure they'll be happy. This is huge wow..we're gonna be great parents I believe that."

Rosiante touched your stomach before easily placing you down "you suck me while I eat you. Its called 69." Rosiante whispered as you indulged his fancy "oh baby you're mouth mm." Rosiante moaned as he ate you out before laying you on you're side and taking you from behind you screamed as  Rosiante pleasured you fucking you for 2 hours before releasing into you "my Angel's gonna have a baby. I love you so much." Rosiante said holding you so his hands would touch yours over you're hardening abdomen "I love you to baby for always and so does baby Rosiante." Rosiante smiled as he held you his dream of a family of his own is coming true.