A New Start

"You 2 almost ready we got a 4 hour walk ahead to get to the archipelago." Rosiante asked Angel replied "almost mí amourè,getting Law ready." She finsihed helping Law tie his shoe so they can start their journey "so we are going to be staying with a man named Rayleigh he said we could stay there he lives in nowhere. So we're safe there." They walked the 4 hour journey Angel carried Law the last few miles "hey Rayleigh the youngster is asleep, where do you want me to put him?" Rayleigh replies "that room right there, the closest one to you. You know I never have a problem helping you."  Angel replies "I know again extremely grateful just got to stay here til I can figure something out for the kid.." Rayleigh replied "what about you're parents estate? Isnt it yours? You could go there." Angel realized she forgot she had. a house "why didnt I think of that?" Rayleigh replies "you're welcome here as long as you like. I like the company honestly." Angel smiled as she sat down "Rosi,Law's been sleeping alot is he doing okay?" Angel asked with concern Corazon replies "he's depressed.. which manifests in anger and irritability.." Angel replies "poor kid maybe he needs to see someone I dont need him going off and killing himself or something." Corazon replies "tomorrow we'll get him out in the sun he was just cured of a fatal illness so his body is probably trying to adapt to being okay." Angel replies "That sounds great, so this is a nice place but Rayleigh isn't around alot,mainly his wife Ami is here alone.  This place was always a safe haven for me,I came here alot for a navy admiral fleet captain. Rayleigh is kind,smart,caring,patient. Hes the one who taught me martial arts and the ways of the samurai." Corazon listened to every word "tell me more where were you born?" Rosiante asked Angel looked down and  replied "Punk Hazzard.." Rosiante was confused saying "you seemed hesitant to tell me that why?" She replied "alot of bad things happend in Hazzard.. things I'm not ready to talk about.." Rosiante replies "okay but we will talk about it eventually. Tell me how old were you when you formed your crew?" Angel replied "14.. I knew when I was 10 I wanted to be a pirate and be the strongest swordswoman which I am. Achieved Yonko status." Rosiante was impressed "yonko hm interesting." Rosiante checked on Law one last time before they headed to their room "oh wow I just realized we could've took my ship." Angel facepalm herself Rosiante laughed "it was a nice walk my Angel." Angel replied "I'm sure my ship will be here by tomorrow Rayleigh will personal make sure of it." Rosiante asked "what's you're ship like?" She replied "her name is Black Fire,shes my second boat. Replacing my first ship Fire bird that was destroyed by blackbeard,I've had Black fire for 4 years shes a rigid ship reinforced iron coated in Damascus steel,Greek fire cannons. Turrets. The interior is kinda gothic in design. The ship also has a full med bay,kitchen,4 rooms,navigation room which is automatic right now. And the deck." Rosiante was amused by your description "gothic design huh? I like gothic design to. Heh." Angel wrapped her arm around her lover standing on her tip toes cuz she only came up to his chest,he bent down to make it easier. "Now you tell me about you." Angel asked Rosiante paused "um.. I'm from North blue I'm awkward at times. I care way to much.. mainly keep to myself." Angel replied "that's not a bad thing.." Angel laid down Rosiante watched his angel kinda taking her in starting to realize she was way out of his league "I dont deserve you,you're out of my league.. I'm sure you'd forget me if I died tomorrow.." Angel crawled to him "Rosi.. stop you deserve me.. if you died tomorrow I'd be crushed.." just the thought made Angel start to cry turning to hide from her lover but he turned you back to him "don't cry please.. I shouldnt project my insecurities on you.." Angel replied "come here. You're fine I understand I love you and that won't change and if you did god forbid die.. I'd remember you forever.. Id probably die to..so please dont die." Rosiante laid down as you started rubbing his body "relax for me,take off your shirt." Angel said pulling off his shirt and rubbed circles up and down his back getting sexy sounds out of him "enjoying yourself rosi?" Angel whispers causing Rosiante to grip at the sheets as she kisses the back of his neck "babygirl,this feels so good never been touched like this." Rosiante said so sexy Angel about lost it "get use to it,you're skins so soft.. and your voice." Rosiante let you finish before he kissed her sensing her arousal "you like my voice huh?" Rosiante whispered watching  Angel's eyes roll as she bit her bottom lip moving her hand to her breast as Rosiante watched as her hand moved down "keep going I've never seen a woman do this. Maybe I'll learn something" Rosiante admitted Angel didnt know why she was doing this to herself instead of Rosiante doing it she spread her legs as she got excited at the sensation of her shaky fingers entering her she looked Rosiante in the eyes as she spoke "I dont know why I'm doing this.." Angel said Rosiante replied "stress.. is my guess it's okay it's normal baby." Angel flashed back to being 14 the first time she discovered sexual arousal and spent 3 hours double clicking. Angel was gonna come as Rosiante took over not being able to control himself anymore "that was so hot I need you.." Rosiante kissed Angel clumsily squeezing her lower back making her arch toward him "let's try another position tonight go on and get on you're knees baby." Angel listened getting on her knees Rosiante steadied Angel who's legs were shaking from pure desire alone he entered her not as easy as he did the first time but Angel didnt complain "oh rosi that feels so.." shes cut off by a thrust and a  a relief of pressure as she finally released "babygirl you okay?" Rosiante asked kissing her shoulder as he thrusts in and out of her at a steady pace Angel replied "I'm okay.." she was moaning and reeling not use to the pressure of being fucked rough for the first time she was about to scream so Rosiante put up a sound barrier Angel's screams turned to deep pain but Rosiante didnt sense it at that time and the pain was masked by the pleasure of being fucked. Rosiante finished noticing the faint whimper which immediately alerted him "you okay baby? I hurt you didnt i?" Rosiante waited for a reply Angel replied "I'm fine baby.." Rosiante came to face you saying "stop lying,your tense.. where do you hurt?" Angel closed her eyes to hide the tears in her eyes as the pain became bad "between my legs is throbbing and sore.." Rosiante replied "well I'm not small babygirl and you're not use to this I was barely using force and it hurt.. but you are okay right?" Angel hiked her legs up relieving some tension Rosiante felt awful "I'm gonna get you some aspirin baby I'm sorry I hurt you." Angel replied "thank you baby,its okay I'm just not use to this. It'll get easier right?" Rosiante replied "yes as you stretch baby. Think we're gonna need to do some stretching." Angel looked up "what's that?" Rosiante replied "stretch you out with my fingers,curling my fingers inside." Rosiante said as he pushed 2 fingers into you deep doing like he said Angel whined as he hit her g spot and made her come again. "That's how you do it." Rosiante whispered Pulling Angel on to him she laid her head on his chest running her fingers up and down Rosiante's shirtless chest "I love you my angel." Rosiante said kissing Angel on her head she replied "I love you my Rosiante."