Empty Nest

Law and Rain left to journey with the heart pirates "I hope they made it to the archipelago." Angel said sipping her coffee Rosiante replied "I'm sure their fine dont stress yourself and our daughter." Angel replied putting her feet up "5 more months and maybe you'll stop hounding me." Rosiante rubbed Angel's stomach "just want you to be safe that's all. I'm so stressed planning this wedding." Angel kissed Rosiante "stop stressing we'll figure it out. We got 2 months, we got the venue and the decor all we need now is the invitations so did you decide if you wanted to invite doflamingo?" Rosiante paused "um.. as long as he behaves himself.. I'm really apprehensive Law hates him." Angel replied "we don't have to invite him baby." Rosiante closed the planner turning full attention to his pregnant fiance "So we're alone right? Can we finally do it on the couch?" Rosiante teased winking at Angel who replied "okay baby, let's do this." Angel kissed Rosiante who still was very hesitant to put any pressure on Angel's abdomen "it's okay baby get on top of me. You won't hurt the baby I promise." Rosiante touched Angel so softly "if you hurt please say something I don't want to hurt our baby.." Angel kissed his neck which eased some tension "it's okay rosi. It's okay baby." Angel whispered reassuring her lover as he entered her with a deep thrust and a deep kiss "that's the spot baby." Angel moaned nibbling his ear "is it? I hadn't noticed." Rosiante teased as you moved your hips with his movements "this is why you're pregnant,you're just so lusty baby." Angel enjoyed herself as Rosiante worked her center til with a scream she came not long after Rosiante finished "you okay hows baby?" Rosiante said checking you for any bleeding or pain Angel replied "no baby that felt amazing." Suddenly a knock. "Who could thay be?"

Angel asks opening the door to Doflamingo "oh it's you. Wheres my brother?" Doflamingo demands pushing Angel she pushes back "first off dont ever touch me or I'll blow your head off!" Angel yelled pointing her gun as Rosiante rounded the corner "what do you want? She's right you know.. she will shoot you, never touch my wife.." Doflamingo replied "wife huh? I'm guessing that babies yours to. Assuring the Donquixote line runs on." Angel asserted herself "she wont be a Donquixote I wont allow it she'll have my last name Roger." Doflamingo grabs Angel punching her in the stomach "dont matter the brat will still be a Donquixote." Rosiante had enough  and punched doflamingo busting his nose "dont ever hit my girl! Or my kid you get me?! Why'd you come here?" Rosiante asked checking on Angel Doflamingo replied "Came here to find Law but hes not here." Rosiante replied "yeah he left like a month ago I dont know where he is." Doflamingo actually felt remorse "I let my temper get the best of me I'm sorry.." Angel hid behind Rosiante afraid of doflamingo "its fine..." Doflamingo noticed invitations in the table "wedding you're getting married?" Doflamingo asked Angel replies "yes we are,in a few months.. did you want to attend?" Doflamingo was surprised by the invitation "I'd like to I'll be on my best behavior promise." Angel handed him a invite "okay but no acting up,or you'll be escorted out. No fighting either.." Doflamingo replied "I'll watch from a distance would that help? I wont be a bother promise." Angel turned to Rosiante "you okay baby with this?" Angel asks Rosiante replies "so long as he behaves I have no problem." Angel kissed Rosiante "the fact you have to stand on you tip toes to kiss me is kinda adorable." Rosiante said lifting up Angel Doflamingo cleared his throat "well I'll just see myself out,sorry again for that would you like to punch me in return?" Angel replied "no it's okay dont let it happen again though." Doflamingo left "what's this thing he left?" Angel asked examining a vile of pink liquid "looks to be either love potion or a sex potion.." Angel smiles "sex potion we should try it.." Rosiante replied "I don't think we should.. we dont know what it is." Angel was curious as she dropped a single dot on her tounge "Babe you okay?" Angel fainted Rosiante caught her.

Angel woke up in bed "told you not to try it.. guess that was a potion for subduing hostages it incapacitated the drinker." Angel sat up "oh shoot.. explains why I passed out.. I'm still groggy." Rosiante stroked you're face "then rest my love want a drink or something?" Angel replies "yeah get me some ginger ale please.' Rosiante walks off and Angel trys to interpret her dream as Rosiante came in "hey daydreaming gorgeous?" Rosiante asked Angel replied "trying to figure out my dream,it was weird. There was a war between pirates and noble basically like civil war. We lead a group of refugees.. Our daughter was there to but she was like 16.." Rosiante replied "that is odd have you had the dream before?" Angel replied "no never.. 16 years from now I'd be 38 you'd be 40.. maybe it's a premonition." Rosiante laid beside Angel "probably just a dream,next time you have the dream ask questions maybe you can find out why there was a war?" Angel laid down on Rosiante "I dont know I wanna go back to bed,I love you rosi." Angel replied Rosiante kissed her and said "I love you to my Angel. Sleep sounds great.'