Quality Time

Angel's ship arrived today even got cleaned "so today you 2 get to see my ship which will be our home for awhiel." Angel said leading Corazon and Law into her ship "Grand entrance, to the left is my med bay,right is the navigation room. Now we go upstairs." Corazon and Law were impressed by Angel's ship "you weren't kidding when you said this ship was gothic themed." Rosiante said Angel smiled "thank you rosi,so upstairs we have the Greek fire cannons, a big drill bit. These are the bedrooms theres 3 one is a library this one here is Law's room, and this one across the way is ours. The kitchen is the room between ours. It's not much but it safe." Law replies "I like it here,library ,med bay this place is perfect." Angel replies "wanna go check out the med bay?" Law looked up excitedly as Angel led him there "these are surgical tools. This shelf is medicines. Recovery room." Law took in everything "you seem to have an interest in the medical field am I right? I'm a doctor. My profession is surgical and trauma." Law replied "my parents were doctors.. that's why I have a knack for it." Angel replied "with your devil fruit you'll be a surgical wiz once you can control it." Corazon walked in "ready to go sit on the beach?" Law and Angel got up following Corazon outside they must've been out there awhile cuz the sun was going down by the time they went in "who's hungry? I'm gonna make steal and baked potatoes sound good to you 2?" Angel asked they both nodded as Law got faint and passed out "Angel?! Law passed out." Corazon said Angel stopped everything and immediately examined the boy "he's suffering severe dehydration,I'm gonna start an i.v stat. He'll be okay." Law woke up to Corazon beside him "you passed out, Angel said you were badly dehydrated." Law replied "I still dont feel 100% corazon i dont feel sick but my bodies so weak." Angel chimed in "sweety,you had a fatal illness. It'll take sometime for your body to be back to normal..day by day you hungry kiddo?" Law weakly nodded Corazon carried a groggy Law to eat and once he did he felt much better as they all enjoyed a nice meal "I'm done supper can I go lay down?" Angel replied "finish you're water first." Law drank his water as Corazon and Angel went to settle Law in "we're right across the hall,if you need anything you comfy?" Angel asked Law held the stuffed monkey and tiredly said "I am thank you Angel and Cora san I love you both." You covered him in a warm balnket and Corazon turned on the night light "love you to sweet boy." Angel kissed Law's forehead which bought Corazon to tears "rosi baby you okay?" Angel asks leaving the door cracked "the way you kissed him was just so sweet it made me teary,you dont have to take care of him but you do.." Corazon said Angel replied "hes grown on me,we both care deeply about little Law." Angel lead Rosiante into their room "ceiling mirror." Corazon was pleased "ceiling mirror mm." Angel pushed Rosiante down kissing him sliding off his coat he grabbed Angel as he watched her rock on her heels "you gonna ride me sweet thing?" Corazon whispers Angel replies "I'm gonna fuck you rosi,hard as I can." Rosiante was ready for Angel as she clumsily clawed at his shirt finally getting him fully naked she gives him some body worship "your so sexy mm,you're body is fire and your sounds are so sexy." Rosiante cried never hearing such kind words "My Angel that's the kindest thing any girls ever said to me." Angel replied "well its true." Angel rubbed his head against her entrance "ready for me baby?" Angel asks Rosiante was more then ready "do me baby." He whispered as Angel obliged and pushed him into her all the way  Rosiante moaned which was such a satisfying sound. Angel fucked him for a good hour not once feeling pain use to Rosiante big meat stick. "Oh I'm gonna baby.." Rosi tightend up and dug Angel's shoulders which means he was about to come she got a few more deep thrusts in before Rosiante relaesed in her. Angel fell on Corazon's chest "you okay babygirl?" Rosiante asked cupping her face she replied "I'm okay baby just wore myself out." Suddenly they hear Law "Law honey why you out of bed?" Angel asked wondering how long he'd been there Law replied "I had a bad dream what was you and cora san doing?" Corazon replies "Angel spilled her drink on her clothes and we were just laying together." Law knew better "can i sleep with you 2 just for tonight?" Angel grabbed Law placing him in the middle she replied "of course but after tomorow you sleep in your room okay?" Law replied "okay Angel I just had a bad dream." Angel replied "it's okay I have bad dreams to sometimes." Law laid on Angel's chest using her breasts as a pillow "kids got the right idea." Corazon teased getting behind you to spoon you while little Law slept peacefully Rosiante and Angel share a sweet kiss before falling asleep themselves "I love you amourè." Angel said Rosiante replied "I love you my Angel."