secrets ─ a. hotchner

ssa aaron hotchner x reader.
requested by: -casssss

"Hey sweet pea." Penelope's cheery voice echoed out your phone. "Just finding out whether you need a ride?"

You smiled as you brushed through your wildly curly hair. You were planning on straightening it later, but you were leaving it curled for now.

"Yeah, you coming?" You replied as you put product in your hair.

Penelope grinned as she spotted Hotch across the bullpen. "Yeah, definitely. I'll be there a little early because I just love seeing your beautiful curly hair before you go and straighten it like a nut."

You giggled as you fluffed your hair in the mirror and walked over to your closet, pulling out a range of clothes to wear.

"Okay Pen. As long as it's straightened before we leave."

Penelope sighed, "I don't understand why you won't show anyone your extremely gorgeous curls. Not that you with straight hair isn't downright hot."

You shrugged, "I feel insecure sometimes. It's nothing, Pen, don't worry about it. I'll see you later, okay?"

Penelope nodded, a shit eating grin on her face as she appeared Hotch. "Sure baby, kisses!"

She ended the call immediately after that as she bounced towards Hotch.

"Hey bossman." She grinned at him. "So I was wondering, since you're coming out with us tonight, whether you'd be able to pick up Y/N. I was supposed to but my chocolate thunder has asked me for my help on something."

Aaron nodded slowly, "Sure. What time must we be there?"

"Six. I wanted to get there early for the karaoke." Penelope smiled sweetly at him, knowing that the bar they were going to did not have karaoke until at least nine pm.

Aaron nodded curtly, "Okay. I'll pick her up at five thirty. Let her know."

"Yes sir." Penelope nodded. She was not letting you know.

Five 'o clock rolled around and you had just changed into your outfit, or at least, some of it. You were wearing a pair of comfy shorts with your black lace bodysuit, not wanting to change into your jeans until you were leaving. You were humming to yourself as you took out your stuff for straightening your hair, maybe you could ask Pen to help you.

Half an hour later, you had just finished dancing to your solo in one of The Weeknd's new songs when a knock sounded at your door. You furrowed your brows as you approached the door—you knew it sounded crazy, but that was not Penelope's knock. You cautiously swig your door open, coming face to face with quite literally the last person you'd expected to see. Your secret boyfriend—that sounded childish, but that's literally what he was. No one, not even Penelope, knew that you were dating Aaron.

"Hey baby." You breathed out, stepping aside to let him in. "What are you doing here?"

Aaron cleared his throat, averting his burning gaze from his hands to your lace clad body.