- s h o r e -

f i f t e e n

The trip was long, but the breeze of the ocean was intoxicating.

She could hear the waves crashing against the shore, loud but gentle.

Noticing the clear blue color of the water, she knew the hours of driving were worth the wait.

Looking to her side, Karlie seemed perfect under the bright sun and looked; cool driving.

Guitar riffs from the radio filled her senses, making her exited.

Oasis, had been one of her favorite bands, and this song, Stand By Me, from the back of her memory, was suddenly the only one she could relate at looking at the wonderful woman by her side.

From the passenger seat, she watched the girl with one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on her thigh.

Occasionally giving it a small grip, and caressing her skin.

Leaning closer, Taylor grabbed a hold of her chin, and planted a kiss on her cheek, trailing to her jawline, causing Karlie to giggle.

"Tay, let me focus."

In silence, Taylor nodded and kissed her cheek again. Leaving her to drive them both to the lonely beach nearby.

She missed this girl.

And as she realized just how much she relied on her, the radio spilled her favorite lyrics. Causing her to think of all they've been through till this moment in time.

Nobody knows the way it's gonna be.

-

[warning mature content.]

"Karlie Elizabeth Kloss, stop it!"

In a fit of giggles, she couldn't stop laughing.

Her stomach now ached, but she found breathing hard as Karlie splashed water towards her.

"You're going to get my hair wet!"

Karlie stopped, folding her arms across her chest and pouting.

"You should've thought of the consequences before eating my animal crackers!"

The brunette turned around, ignoring the older girl.

Taylor walked against the water, gentle splashes heard.

"Are you mad at me Karlie?"

No response.

She looked everywhere besides at Taylor.

Walking in Karlie's direction, she tried to reason.

"Baby."

Karlie fought a smile, and pursed her lips.

Without saying a word, Taylor wrapped her slender arms around Karlie's waist and placed a delicate kiss on her shoulder.

Her skin was warm under her lips, the black bathing suit fit her amazing.

Carefully, she led her lips upwards, and met with her neck.

Kissing gently, and rubbing small circles on the model's abdomen.

Karlie felt her skin develop goosebumps, and her head tilted sideways, allowing Taylor more access to her skin.

Her gentle kisses turned to biting, and Karlie began to breathe heavily.

Lifting her hands up, she caught Taylor's hair and pushed her into her neck as the older girl devoured her collar.

She gave a loud sigh as she felt Taylor's curious hands trail inside her lower attire.