Part #16

AnthonyMayorga started a private chat with Y/N Y/L/N

AnthonyMayorga: So, you decided to throw a party?

Y/N Y/L/N: Yes, I did.

AnthonyMayorga: You decided this yesterday?

Y/N Y/L/N: Yup

AnthonyMayorga: After I had asked if I could come over because I wanted to talk?

Y/N Y/L/N: Why am I sensing you have a problem with me throwing a party in my home?

AnthonyMayorga: I don't have a problem with you throwing a party in your home but I wanted to talk to you Y/N and you know that

Y/N Y/L/N: We can still talk

AnthonyMayorga: With this lot around, taking turns to splat each other in the face with whipped cream?

Y/N Y/L/N: Well, we're talking now aren't we?

AnthonyMayorga: I want to talk face to face

Y/N Y/L/N: Then stop texting and start talking. I'm stood right beside you Ant, you're the one who started this chat

AnthonyMayorga: You're the  one who invited all my friends over to your house for a party when you knew I wanted to come over to talk to you!

Y/N Y/L/N: Is there any need to get mad about it?

AnthonyMayorga: I'm not mad.

Y/N Y/L/N: You are, I can tell by the tones of your texts.

AnthonyMayorga: I am not mad. Just frustrated.

Y/N Y/L/N: Frustrated? About what?

AnthonyMayorga: About the fact that I have been trying to tell you how I feel for nearly three weeks now and the one time I plan an opportunity to do so, you go and invite all of my friends to gate crash it.

Y/N Y/L/N: You've been trying to tell me how you feel? About what?

AnthonyMayorga: About you.

Y/N Y/L/N: What do you mean about me?

AnthonyMayorga: Y/N, I didn't want to do this through text but I love you

Y/N Y/L/N: What!?

AnthonyMayorga: I love you

Y/N Y/L/N: Ant, this isn't funny.

AnthonyMayorga: I'm not joking around, I love you Y/N, truly madly and deeply. I started falling for you from the first time we met at the party and have been falling even deeper for you ever since. Those weeks when we were talking and getting close were the best weeks of my life, but when my ex decided to step in and set me up, it turned into one of the worst times of my life.

Y/N Y/L/N: She set you up? You are the one who slept with her

AnthonyMayorga: I didn't sleep with her. She is a psycho, I regret ever meeting her. She refuses to move on from me and thinks that if she can't have me then no one will. When she started working at the same restaurant as you, she realised that you were talking to me and she done everything that she could to break us up before we got together. And she succeeded. But I haven't even looked at her in that way since we split, she's crazy and I honestly don't know why I fell for her in the first place. It makes me cringe to think that anyone would think that we had slept together. And it breaks my heart to think that you think that she is the one I have feelings for when she isn't. The one who I have feelings for is you. The one who I LOVE is you.

Y/N Y/L/N: Anthony, you never caught feelings for me in the first place. You told me that.

AnthonyMayorga: I only said that so I could protect you from anymore pain. I knew that my ex wouldn't back off so I put up a shield to protect you. It hurt to say those words to you and my heart shattered when I seen the pain in your eyes, but I had to do what was best for you.

Y/N Y/L/N: By lying to me and breaking my heart? 

AnthonyMayorga: I was in a stuck situation, what else was I supposed to do?

Y/N Y/L/N: How about telling me the truth in the first place? I would have believed you, Anthony.  She ended up getting sacked because she upset quite a few of the girls, interfering with their love lives and bringing the dramas onto the job, so I know that she isn't the best of people. You didn't need to lie, Anthony.

AnthonyMayorga: I'm sorry Y/N

Y/N Y/L/N: You can apologise all you want but that doesn't change the fact that you lied. How do I know that you won't lie again? That you aren't lying now?

AnthonyMayorga: I'm not lying Y/N. I love you

Y/N Please don't walk away

Where are you going?

Y/N Please....

Y/N Y/L/N: I thought you wanted to talk face to face not over text

AnthonyMayorga: Well, I would rather do that but...

Y/N Y/L/N: Get your butt up these stairs now and come and talk to me 

AnthonyMayorga: You want to talk?

Y/N Y/L/N: If you don't hurry up, I'm gonna change my mind and I won't give you the opportunity to talk to me like this again

AnthonyMayorga: I'm on my way up