Chapter 13: Want to Be Yours

- AUTHORS NOTE -

I've added 'I Wanna Be Yours' by the Arctic Monkeys to this chapter. I feel like they would both listen to the Arctic Monkeys and this song describes the chapter perfectly. Could you imagine how good it would be to have sex to this song?!

Fuck. I finally said it.

This was a moment that I always knew would come, but I didn't think it would be this early. This is such a big thing for me, I don't take love lightly, clearly, considering what I had just told Fred. Even though I was shaking with nervousness, not one part of me regretting telling him, it felt right and I knew it was the truth.

"What?" Fred looked at me, conjuring a half-smile, as his eyes widened.

"You heard me." I didn't regret telling him, but now I was thinking I shouldn't have told him.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear that." Fred breathed, as he softly wrapped his hand around my throat and lightly pinned me down onto my bed, as he kissed me. This kiss was different than the others, it was 10 times more passionate than usual, slower, it felt like all the love I had for him was being inflicted into this kiss. His tongue danced with mine as he slowly bit my lip. He stopped to give me a soft kiss on the nose, whilst his other hand touched my cheek and stroked it. He stared into my eyes and smiled as he looked down at my lips again.

"I'm in love with you too, Alex. So much that it hurts that I had to hold it in for so long," he whispered. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, we had finally let our feelings out and it felt great, there was no more hiding, no more confusion, and no more guilt. I pulled Fred into for another kiss, grabbing his hair to bring him close to me, I wanted him next to me, and feel every part of him. I let my mouth just move with Fred's, letting nature take control, which led to a beautiful moment between us.

I let my hands run up and down his back, leaving light scratches over it, trying not to let this passion go to waste, I didn't want to fuck him the way I fucked Draco, I needed this to be special, and I knew it would be so much more intimate.

Fred roamed his hands freely up and down my body, gently squeezing at the places he knew I was more sensitive, such as my hips and inner thighs, but did not break our kiss once. I had never kissed Fred like this before, I felt so loved and so wanted, as the passion was flowing smoothly through our lips. He kept bringing one of his hands up to my face just to cup it and bring my face closer to his, which made me feel so happy and warm inside.

"I can't believe this is happening." Fred kept whispering during our kisses, each time smiling wider than before.

Fred grabbed my thigh up to him and stroked it softly, sending shivers down my spine, no matter how different this felt, his touch never changed. We kissed for so long, but I didn't wanna stop, I could've kept going forever, this was the best kiss I had ever received from anyone.

"Alex.." Fred uttered whilst breaking the kiss.

"What's the matter?" I asked, starting to worry. Was he changing his mind? Please say that's not the case.

"Nothing. You're perfect, and I'm on top of the world right now. I just... I don't want to just have sex with you. I want to make you feel good, I want to make you feel things you've never felt before. I want you to show you that I want to be yours and I want to really show you how much I love you, how much I've always loved you for as long as I can remember. It's always been you, and I need you to know that."

I smiled at him and brought him back down to me. Hearing those words leave his mouth was like ecstasy to me, I couldn't quite explain. I knew at that moment that those words are all I've ever wanted to hear from Freddie, I was just too stubborn to let myself get to this point, maybe letting my guard down isn't such a bad idea after all.