Chapter 16: I Fuck You Better

I immediately pulled Hermione out of the room and into the kitchen, I couldn't be mad at her but god, I was furious right now.

"Mione, what the fuck? I literally said I couldn't handle him being here, I hate the guy!" I shouted, trying not to get too angry, as I knew it wasn't her fault.

"Alex, I'm sorry, Pansy told me out there that Draco tagged along, he's had a bad day and just wanted to be with people, I couldn't have said no, I'm so sorry. Can you put up with it tonight or do you need him to go?"

Truth is, I did want him to leave but it would be unfair. Fred entered the kitchen and held my waist, he could tell that I was getting frustrated.

"You ok darlin? Is it a bit awkward?" he asked.

"No. Look, it's fine, I'm not dealing with this shit and making it a big deal. He can fucking stay, but I swear to god if he ruins my high, I'm gonna give him hell." and with that, we all came back in the lounge. The elixr was being passed around, so it looks like everyone was now joining in on the fun. I sat down next to Harry as he put his hand on my leg.

"Ignore him Alex." Harry said reassuringly. I squeezed his hand and thanked him.

"Right. Drinking game?" I sighed loudly, I think everyone could tell that I was fuming, especially Draco, and I knew he was enjoying seeing me get so riled up about him.

"I think that's a great idea." Draco agreed, smirking at me.

"Well we've been playing Devil's Suit if you're down for that," I replied flatly, not looking at him.

Blaise and Draco oohed and laughed, whilst Blaise rubbed his hands together.

"I haven't played this in fucking ages, I think it's a smashing game," Blaise exclaimed whilst Fred passed him a beer. "Cheers, mate."

Fred sat down next to me and put his hand on my leg, making Draco aware that I was his now. Draco's smirk quickly turned into a scowl when he saw Fred's hand, and I felt pretty powerful to say the least. See, Draco and Fred actually get on quite well, but I know that because Fred knew that I was uncomfortable with Draco being here, he would be on my side straight away.

"Right Pansy, if it's a..." Blaise asked.

"Spade."

"If it's a spade, you have to make out with Chess."

Everyone let out a little gasp, including Pansy.

Blaise pulled out the top card and it was a spade. Pansy looked nervous to do it and was hesitant at first.

"I wouldn't take the forfeit love, that's 12 sips you have to drink if you refuse," George announced as we all looked down at the card to see that the Queen of Spades had been drawn. Honestly, I wouldn't mind kissing Pansy, she's hot, and I am bisexual, so either way, it's kind of a win-win, Fred has always told me he finds it hot whenever he sees me kissing a girl.

"Fuck it, let's do it." Pansy breathed as Fred got down from the sofa so Pansy could sit next to me.

I looked at her, she was actually very beautiful, everyone called her pugface and I could see it slightly, but I still found her attractive. My eyes wandered down to her lips as I leaned in and grabbed the side of her face. I planted a couple of soft kisses on her lips and brought my thumb down to her bottom lip, opening her mouth, as I entered my tongue in slowly. I gently grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked it, making her moan into my mouth. It was actually very sexy.

I started to kiss her deeply and seductively, knowing that Fred and Draco were both watching, I took control of the kiss and I could tell that Pansy was enjoying herself. I kissed her neck and began to suck on it gently, which earned me another moan from her. I whispered into her ear,