Heart in my Claws Love Festival

This short story is based on Awesome_Turtle_ TMNT/MLPEG/SONIC: Opposites Attract short story "Hearts in my Claws," in this short story, in this short story, this is based on Part 3, during the "Friday the 13th festival," so I hope you will all enjoy it, and Awesome_Turtle_ I hope you enjoy this.

Okay so this request is for Awesome_Turtle_ and its based on another one of her amazing stories. It's a bit short, but apparently this is all I got, I hope you enjoy it.

It is the day of the Friday the 13th Festival, and everyone from monsters, hybrids, students from St. Alba Romania School for Monsters all go there to celebrate, there were many games they play, delicious food, and many activities to do with friends and family.

Casey, Raph, April, and Karai are all at a dunking booth while they were in their monster form, and Raph tried to throw the balls at the bullseye board, but kept on missing, making the target laugh at Raph.

"Seriously dude, I bet your grandma can throw better than you!" Said the fire boy as he laugh at Raph.

Raph got so angry that he wanted to punch the guy with his fists, but apparently April and Karai had to held him back cause they don't want him to cause a scene, then Casey glared at the boy as he grabs a ball for his turn.

"Alright now you puppy boy, I bet you can't throw hard as your friend." Said the boy as he laugh at Casey.

"Not a good night to mock me dude." Said Casey as he smirk.

Then Casey looks at the moon as he saw that it full and shine brightly, as he eyes glow from the moon, then with all his strength he throw the ball so fast that it break the target, and the fire boy fell into the water, causing him to get all wet and his fire was out.

"Woah, good one Casey!" Said Raph as he smirk.

"Never underestimate my Wolf strength!" Said Casey as he smirks.

Then Casey receive a prize which is a big bear, and he gave it to Karai and April and they all went to other game booths to have fun. Meanwhile, Applejack is with her brother Big Mac and little sister Applebloom as they celebrate during the festival, they were playing some games, having some few snacks, and having fun with other monsters.

But apparently about two hours later, Applejack started to get a little bored from the festival and annoyed that every boy won't stop staring at her. The last straw was at a magic show, when a boy tried to do a magic trick, but wanted to get closer to Applejack.

"Okay, I'm going for a walk now!" Said Applejack as she look annoyed.

"But AJ, it's not that bad." Said Applebloom as she looks at Applejack.

"That magic show almost made me do something I'm going to regret, I'm just going for a walk for a bit." Said Applejack as she looks at her siblings." I'll be back once the festival is done."

Big Mac and Applejack nodded their head as Applejack began to walk in the forest a bit. As Applejack kept on walking away from the festival, she look up at the night sky and see the stars and moon shine bright, making everything see clearly. Applejack smile at how beautiful the night sky is as she walks, and could help admire the beauty of the night.

Then Applejack start: to hear some noises from the other side of the forest. So as she goes to where the noise is coming from, Applejack saw Casey in a valley as he hit some hockey puck to a net with all his wolf strength and howls at the moon.