🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 շ: 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are messages.

Text in italic are thoughts.

Text in colons are speech.

........................

Third POV

The two males ran and ran as fast as they could. They both ran towards the classroom which was 11 feet up ahead. They soon came to a stop once they met the door. they both peeped into the window and to their defeat, the teacher was there. The lessen seemed like it only had started so they wouldn't get punished for being 10 minutes late.

They both stood tall once again and opened the door,hoping the teacher was on his good side today. "Well well well..what do we have here?" the teacher calmly said in a dramatic voice with both hands crossed.

Everyone one's attention was know on the two males at the door.

"Care to explain why you too are late for my class?"

Taehyung gulped at his words.

"w-well..you see sir..." He turned towards Jhope and then came up with an excuse.

"T-this here is a new student and he needed help so I offered it to him. Am I wrong for helping a lost soul sir?"he asked in a teasing manner not begin disrespectable.

The teacher cleared his throat at the student's remark and spoke. "well if that's the case then I will let it go.but Don't be late next class understood"

"Yes sir"

"yes sir"

Both answered while bowing.

"well then since you are new introduce yourself to the class and then have a seat"

Jhope walked towards the front of the classroom and bowed his head once again. "Hello everyone. I'm Hoseok nice to meet you all, I hope you guys treat me well" he bowed after saying his introduction which caught the eyes of many people. some not really caring,some were smiling while some were eyeing his beauty,feeling a bit jealous and envious of his looks.

"okay, have a seat"The teacher motioned.

Jhope looked around the class for his friend and soon saw him sitting at the back his an empty seat just for him.(A/N there are alot of students in the class so it was hard for him to find Taehyung)

The two were then reunited once again and so class was resumed.

The class lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes. They both left the class and headed for the cafeteria to have their lunch and also meet the other friends of Taehyung.

They walked over to the table which was placed at the center of the room. There they saw 2 males sitting with their lunches waiting for the others.

"Are those guys your friends?" Jhope asked 

"yeah let me introduce you to them" he pulled Jhope's hand as they walked over to the table.

(⇊What Taehyung's friends looked like⇊)

Kim Seok Jin