Chapter 1- Twelve Years Later

It had been Twelve years. Twelve years and in that time Megan, Maddie, Rowan and Eva had not spoken once. None had like each others tiktoks  or even bothered to like their Instagram posts. They were all so caught up in life that they had simply forget their promise to stay in touch. Each girl had dreamt of their lives when they were younger some even planned it to the fine detail. Rowan wanted to be off to university to study to become an anaesthetist, it was always obvious she was the smartest of them all and the rest of them had no doubt that she wouldn't go on to follow her dreams. Eva also wanted to attend university and study musical theatre to pursue her dream of Broadway, in school her and Megan never stfu and would often embarrass the rest of them by going round town singing resulting in Rowan and Maddie getting very good at walking ahead and distancing themselves from them. Next we have Megan, Megan probably had the most ambitious dream of them all she was determined to set off to Trinity in Dublin and study music, by age 14 she had wrote and designed her first album which was pretty impressive.she later planned to tour the world and perform with artists such as Ashe and Lewis Capaldi. Finally we come to Maddie who long story short  had no dream career and had decided that she would go were her life took her, she was unsure about university and didn't have the faintest clue what she wanted to study but she was perfectly fine with that despite the others concerns. All of them apart from one had rather ambitious dreams and were determined to make them happen- they each wanted to make a name for themselves and were set on doing it.