Chapter 3 -Meeting Megan

A month after Eva and Rowan's encounter in IKEA, the two organised a trip to London to have dinner and drinks and to chat about how things had been over the last couple years. They had attempted to contact Megan and Maddie however there was no luck neither had replied. They had organised to meet at Oxford street and then them and their husbands would walk to Rowans favourite restaurant . It was quite pricey so Eve did end up having to sell her cat Jude to be able to afford the train fare.

The Night arrived and Eve was all dolled up in her Neon orange dress and blusher which she caked on. Rowan had texted her to say they were on there way and so Eve and her husband Jamie tucked their kids in and left for the night.

They arrived shortly after Rowan and her husband ,Michael ,who for some reason were still both in scrubs despite it being a Saturday night. " Ready?" Rowan said, everyone nodded and they set off on their night up London. They arrived at the Bar and everything went smoothly It turned out that despite Rowans dreams of becoming an anaesthetic she had actually ended up in the children's ward and was currently suspended for dropping a child.  Her husband Michael had actually gone ahead to become a successful surgeon. They had met at Med school and now had 3 children together : Frankie, Ivy, and Balenciaga. Eve then revealed that she currently worked in a charity shop and dressed up part-time as Elsa for children's party's in an effort to support her two boys Mathew and Tommy. Her husband Jamie worked in a factory producing dry cat food. The evening was filled with drinks and laughs and by the time everyone had finished everyone had had just enough to drink.

Michael called the waitress over for the Bill,which she happily brought over, that was  until she saw who had just walked in through the door. "Excuse me one moment I just need to fetch my manager" she rushed off bringing back her manager who went to go deal with whoever had just walked through the door. They payed for the meal and went to fetch their coats when they heard it " you cannot play your guitar in this restaurant this is private property, GET OUT " the manager explained. An awful sound of a guitar started strumming and everyone hurried to cover their ears. " Fucking hell" Jamie said " What the fuck is that sound". They turned the corner  to get out as quick as they could. Rowan and Eve froze, eyes pinned on the mysterious character who was terrorising the Staff. "MEGAN " they both shouted running up to her and hugging her.

They followed Megan outside and began to catch-up after all the years lost. " So what do you do now Meg, your still doing music I see" Eve said. " Yeah I'm a loud and proud street busker" breaking out into a song. "Oh that's lovely" Rowan replied "Did you ever meet anyone Meg, we all know you always had that thing for the Horan guy". Megan replied " I met someone better than that I MET NEILL " she squealed. " He's a spitting image, he's got the music ability, the hair and best of all he has abs. In fact we can go see him now he's just up the road busking with the kids I.R.E.L.A.N.D, there names  together spells Ireland!!" She said a massive smile on her face. Everyone agreed and they made there way up the road to meet Megan's Husband and kids.