Chapter 4

As they walked past the London nightlife and neared the end of the street they heard what sounded like the Irish national anthem. " THATS MY BABY'S" Megan squealed the same big smile on her face.Rowan heard the muffled opinions of the public passing by " Poor kids" people said and " Not only am I blind I now want to be deaf" said an old blind bloke. Rowan trying to stand up for her old friend stamped on the stick snapping into two parts and walked away whilst everyone looked on. As they got closer to Megan's family it sounded like the anthem had turned to commotion. They arrived to see the police questioning Megan's husband and to some kids crying and the others river dancing. "Oi women" said the the oldest "Dad's getting done for illegal busking". " Oh dear let me go see"Megan replied. The others turned their heads to see Meg's husband ,Neill,almost in tears being handed a fine. " I'm gonna lose my job "

he cried "what am I gonna do now!". "I'm sorry sir but your are here illegally and the general public is flooding the police station with complaints about your music" the policemen explained. Megan stormed up " Don't you know who I am I am Megan Greenfield, famous,amazing, spectacular,breathtaking,groundbreaking,talented,beautiful,astonishing singer and songwriter" " WATCH IT PIGS OR I'M CALLING THE CARAVAN CAMP AND THEY WILL BE HERE IN A FLASH" "madden we going to have to ask you to chill out " CHILL OUT CHILL OUT" megan screamed.Rowan,Michael,Eve and Jamie looked on in disbelief " come on Meg leave it mate no biggy it's only one fine" Rowan suggested." NO ROWAN THIS ISN'T THE 1st FINE I'VE RACKED UP THIS IS THE 207th one" she shouted. "Oh....." Rowan replied. " FORGET IT FORGET IT I'll TAKE THE FINE" she walked up to her family and screamed " KIDS, NEILL YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING IN THE CARAVAN TONIGHT I SUGGEST YOU GET THE TENTS UP AND WHILST YOUR OUT THER BRAINSTORM IDEAS TO PAY OFF YOUR FINES". Everyone waved goodbye as Neill and the kids walked off sheepishly their heads hanged low as they dragged their feet to the horse and carriage. As the horse trotted away the kids put up their middle fingers as they disappeared in the distance .

(Megan's family's journey home )"Hey Meg, we've just had dinner but we are going for drinks now in my favourite bar you wanna come? You've had a rough night" "I already was going ,invited myself and your paying cause people like me ain't got no money having to pay off these fines" the group laughed and started their journey to the bar .