20

The familiar warm wind embrace me after many years longing for this country. My mother hooked his arm in me and we slid in the car waiting for us.

"Mom drop me near Makati." She smiled at me and instruct the driver.

I think I was too early to go here when I saw Daphnie. I approached her without removing my shades. She glared at me for asking her boss. Hindi niya ata ako nakilala. Sinampal niya ako bigla ng mapagsino ang nasa harap niya. I hissed.

"Napaka-gago mo Ezekel! Bakit ngayon kalang? We almost got crazy when you are nowhere to be found! Are you aware what happened when you just vanished! Tangina ka!" She just rant her wrath towards me. Blankong tingin lang ang pinukol ko sakanya habang nakaupo ako sa sofa sa loob ng office ng boss niya.

"Of course I do." I told her and she just glared at me again. She then smirked.

"Really punk?" She has this sarcasm in her tone. "Ihanda mo yang sarili mo padating na siya." She rolled her eyes once again and left me alone inside.

I just sigh deep for that. I can feel turmoil in my head. Why do I need to prepare myself when I should be the one who has this many questions in my head. I was wrong all along that she love me too much. We ain't communicate for many years and yet she didn't even tried.

"What are you doing here?" She look so lifeless looking at me even though she was this gradient and fucking beautiful after many years! I swallowed hard for being stunned. Mas lalo siyang gumanda!

"How are 'ya." Im not expecting like this when I calculated all her possibly reaction from her if I showed up myself. All I know she'll be sorry but why she look so sad seeing me. She's fine but her eyes saying 'no, Im in pain.' She sound sarcastic talking to me even if she ask for a snacks for her VISITOR. It hurts me when I feel she doesn't care anymore if I came here to see her. I missed her all this years but she doesn't feel the same way, it was  obvious.

I just received shrugged from Daphnie when I slid out from the door. Saying 'I told you.' I just smile before leaving.

I took a cab going home and rest whole day. I woke up when the sun is preparing to set. I just took a bath and dine together with mom and then my little sister came in and hopped for a hug.

"Ezekel Thorn!" I heard mom just chuckled. She remain hugging me while ranting about me not telling everything to her. She even cry while on my arms... so lovely sister. I missed her so much too!

"You didn't expect her to be like that coz you didn't know what the hell just fucking happened." She hissed on me while Im just looking at her blankly. We even argue about me having fucked up years ago.

"You didn't know how she nearly lost her self brother. So better you fucking talk to her. Kung tutuusin ay mas malaki ang kasalanan mo." She tapped my shoulder and hugged me once again before leaving me.

I chug my shot of gold label and look up the dark sky. Everytime I look up I always remember the love we made and giving me boner like the fuck!

Why the hell I should feel guilty all along when she has this share of faults too. She just get a man after me without our formal break up!

At best friend ko pa!

Morning came and I nearly punch an assholes face when he call me bud. Like after he just fucking snake what's mine from the start. Like fuck! He was my best friend but look what he did!

"Don't call me that asshole!"

"Woah chill pareng Thorn! Mag-ex nalang kami bud. Nag-sorry na ako ah, uso move on kung di ka updated." He has guts to grin at me. I want to punch that face and fade that smile on his lips.