Ch. 6: Party Hardy

I only sit there for a moment before I see Chris run out the door. She continues to run until she is infront of the car door.

I look up at her from the window and she just shakes her head at me, "CrayCray, you don't think I could party without you right?"

I slowly open the door and shrug, "I'm just starting to feel like this wasn't a good idea... My anxiety is really up there."

Chris grabs my arm and pulls me out of the car, "Not tonight missy. No. We are having only fun tonight."

I nod and smile. I guess as long as Chris is with me, I can do this. I can totally do this. I hope.

We enter the mansion and its cram packed with teenage hormones. Chris smiles and tugs on me, "Lets Dance!"

I look around to see a group of teens dancing. Sterling is close to us but he is texting on his phone. I look between Chris and Sterling.

I get an idea and pull Chris over to Sterling. We stand infront of him for a minute until he looks up to see us.

He seems relieved to see Chris then looks at me, "She just ran off, I tried to keep an eye on her."

I shake my head and smile, "Thats ok. Can you do me a favor and dance with her?"

Sterling looks between the two of us and furrows his eye brows, "Are you going to dance?"

I shake my head, "I'm gonna get something to drink. You two have fun though."

Chris and Sterling glance at eachother and shift awkwardly. Its kinda cute. I smile and push them towards the dance floor. Once they are out there I make my way to the kitchen.

I have to squeeze pass a lot of couples who are making out. I walk around the kitchen and go for a beer. I have never had beer.

I am about to take a sip and someone rips it out of my hand. I look up to see Colton glaring at me, "Hell if I'm going to let you get drugged. Sterling would have my neck."

I look confused, "No one drugged it. I just got it."

Landon shakes his and sighs. Colton throws out the drink, "CrayCray. Don't trust drinks at a party. You're to young to realize that."

Landon nods and looks around. He seems to be looking for something, "Hey Landon, what are you looking for?"

Colton snorts and Landon blushes, "Nothing. Wheres Sterling and Chris."

I smiles triumpantly, "Out on the dance floor with eachother."

Colton and Landon stare at eachother. Landon kicks a chair and storms off, "I'm getting drunk."

I seriously don't get him.

Colton rolls his eyes, "If people were just honest with eachother, we wouldn't have problems like this."

"What do you mean?" I press him for answers.

"Not my place to tell you." With a shrug, he closes the topic.

I look out on the dance floor and I can't seem to find Chris or Sterling anywhere.

I smile satisfied. They probably went off somewhere to make out. Its not that I trust Sterling but Chris will put him in his place if he tries to get out of line.

The party rages and Colton and I hang out playing pool in the basement of the house. Kids come down here to make out in a less populated area.

"And you owe me $350.09" Colton smiles cheekily.

I sigh and shake my head, "Yeah, yeah. I get it. I suck at pool."

I hear giggling and someone comes barreling down the stairs. I look over to see Chris pulling Landon down the stairs.

Chris stops short and Landon falls on the pool table.

Landon seems to be blushing from the alcohol intake. Colton smiles and shakes his head. Chris smiles triumphantly, "I found Landon!"

Landon just mumbles, "Yeah, yeah... You found me."

To keep the poor boy steady, Chris has her arm around him in a supporting manor.

Coltons phone buzzes and he checks it. "Well. Sterling is wondering where we all are. Should I tell him."

I nod and agree. Colton should take Landon off Chris's hands so Sterling and Chris can bond.

Not even two minutes later we see Sterling striding down the steps.

Sterling joins our little huddle but before we can start talking, one of the drunk girls yells, "SPIN THE BOTTLE TIME!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

All 16 people in the basement take their seats. The rules are who ever it lands on you have to kiss. No matter who it is.

I am sitting in between some guy and Chris, who is also sitting by Landon. Colton and Sterling are both sitting across the circle from us.

This girl named Tammy takes the first turn. I pretty much stare in awe at how everyone can just kiss eachother so freely, and they dont even really know eachother.

Everyones kissed someone except Chris and I. Its like we are repel the bottle. Chris keeps leaning over and cracking jokes. I don't honestly mind because well... This would be my first kiss. Ever.

Drunk Landon struggles to spin the bottle. It spins and spins until it lands on a girl named Pheobe Gustov.

Something you should all know about Pheobe Gustov is that she is super pretty. Like model pretty. She is also a senior. Everyone oo's and ahh's. There are even some cat whistles.

Landon kinda just stares at Pheobe. Checking her out. Pheobe waves him over. But Landon just stays still.

Then it happens. None of us expected this to happen. Everyone was in shock, except Colton. He is laughing.

Landon had turned towards Chris and kissed her. LANDON KISSED CHRIS.

Chris is just as shocked as the rest of us. She shoves him off imediaetly and scowls, "Y-you! You're... You're drunk!" she storms up the stairs and I chase after her.

I finally catch up when she stops at Sterlings locked car. Chris kicks his tire obviously angry. All I can do is hug her. I don't know why she's so upset but I do know that I am here for her.

I look up to see Sterling and Colton carrying the passed out Landon.

I watch as they put him in the passenger seat. Chris gets in and stares out the widow. Colton still seems to be enjoying this.

I pull Sterling far away from the car, "What was that!? Why did Landon do that! He practically hates her!"

Sterling just shrugs and looks away. I continue, "Aren't you mad?"

This seems to peak his interest, "Why would I be mad..?"

"Because you and Chris like eachother!"

Sterlings face shows a mix of emotions.

He just shakes his head, "Wow. This makes so much since." he smiles bitterly and continues with, "I am so dumb."

Sterling walks to the car and starts it up.

I take about 17 deep breaths before I get into the car. Once I am in, we drive back to Chris's in complete and uncomfortable silence.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Authors Note:

This is kinda short and took forever to write because I didnt really know where I was going with this chapter. But Landon kissed Chris! Should this mean anything? If you guys happen to catch any grammatical error let me know! Please and thank you.

Vote/Comment/Whatever else you wanna do! It'd be great to know people are reading! I will try and update. (key word try)

XOXO

-E