Second Bell [Semi-Canon]

Birth Warning part 5 of 5
~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you feeling alright? You've barely touched your food." Glancing up from where he was staring at the plate, he set the fork down to the side, figuring that it wasn't the best idea to continue faking it. The seven of them, Lenalee, the kids, Allen and himself were alone at the table, but that didn't mean they were alone in the room. He was glad that the question wasn't asked aloud, he didn't want the attention on himself.

"I'm not actually hungry right now, in fact I feel a little sick." Keeping his voice low, he closed his eyes for a moment, briefly wondering if that would help him even a little. He had no such luck, but at least it didn't make anything worse. Feeling a warm hand against his front, he glanced to the side briefly, able to easily see the worry behind the smile. He hated that mask, but he could appreciate it enough when it was used to help him.

"Want me to help you back to the room to lay down?" Shaking his head a little, he didn't want to worry the other five. 

"Maybe a little later, I'll stick around here for a bit longer." Picking up his cup, he turned to face away from his boyfriend, finding violet eyes staring back at him. She couldn't have been able to hear them could she? Well, it wasn't as if he actually cared, he just didn't want to cause a commotion. He managed to spend the next half hour in a moderately normal fashion, letting Kyō take his plate before the food actually got cold. He spent most of the time listening and following the conversation, helping keep the kids from starting anything with each other.

He regretted drinking so much water while he sat there. Especially when he started feeling dampness against his thigh. He hadn't even realized.

"Help me to the bathroom?" It would have been a bit funny how quickly Allen hopped off the bench to pull him up if he wasn't so embarrassed. He lightly regretted not going back to the room earlier on, if only that meant he would've been in a private area.

It didn't make much of a difference either way, especially when he was helped to stand and felt his pants soak. He couldn't help how he froze, some part of him wanting to believe if he didn't move nobody would notice, but that was just wishful thinking. His face felt warm, embarrassment creeping through his person as he heard the rest of the room move around him.

"Come on, don't get so overwhelmed again, let's just head back to the room to clean up and get you resting." Hearing the softer than normal voice by his ear, he begrudgingly nodded, opening his closed eyes as his arms were taken. From the edge of his vision he could see the kids being moved to another table so they'd be clear of the mess, but he didn't care to continue watching for long.

He hated how much shame he felt for something so accidental.

Thankfully it didn't take too long for the two of them to get back to the room, being helped out of his soaked bottoms and helped to lean against the wall. Pulling his shirt up a bit, he was tempted to just remove it entirely, fully planning to lay down and try to sleep once he was helped with cleaning up. Hearing the tap in the bathroom run for a few moments, he spent the time alone acutely aware of the baby's position, trying not to shift on his feet too much.