Chapter Twenty-One.

You smiled as Denki and Izuku came to collect you, "hey!" You shouted running near the boys, I should just take this crush thing at face value, maybe research with Shoto again? You thought humming as the bi-colored boy came up to you, "here."

You hummed, taking the slip of paper, "it's my number someone can read it to you, right?" You hummed, "yeah, but when you text me you need to use proper spelling." He hummed, "bye [Name]." "Bye Shoto."

Uraraka gasped, "you're friends with Todoroki!" "Yeah he comes in at lunch, that's why I kicked you all out today, I was showing him how to make burn cream." Izuku hummed, "that's why you made a huge amount!" You hummed, "it seems he's training, but he keeps hurting himself." The group ah'd as you spoke holding your brothers hand as the two walked to the subway with you.

"So what do you and Todoroki talk about?" Denki couldn't help but ask being somewhat jealous that you gave him attention, "he asks a lot about healing procedures." Your brother took your phone and put in Shoto's number, sending the boy a text saying it was you.

Why is it so nerve wreaking to just say, 'oh we talk about how I'm crushing on you' I feel really scared of telling Denki this, I do not enjoy this feeling.

"Oh like how to take care of burns!" You hummed, "he's pretty weird about relying on people, but he's a super nice person when you get to know him!" You said making the ashy blonde tch, she'll stick up for a rich punk, little did everyone know Denki had the same thoughts.

Jealousy a wonderful terrible thing, really.

You waved your two friends goodbye, "ah! Text me when you two get home please!" You shouted as the two nodded, walking away and talking as you felt a sharp pang in your chest, that nasty feeling when you can hear how close the two got, I wonder if Izuku gets it too? You asked yourself stepping onto the subway with your brother.

"Hey, are you okay?" "I think so." You said, "just a lot today." "Like?" "Recovery girl said I should introduce myself as a hero earlier."

Your brother gasped, "really!" You hummed, "she said I should take everything early with Nezu agreeing, I guess since not many people with powerful healing quirks are born it's a big deal." He nodded, "that could be it."

You hummed as you looked at your brother, "hey, do you ever get this pang in your chest when you see Uraraka with Denki?" Your brother hummed, "not really why?" "I don't know, it just hurts." He nodded, "maybe you're getting sick again?" You hummed, "I don't know."