Chapter Forty-Six

You listened to Aizawa talk about how these won't be resting, "[Name] you have a different regiment." You hummed, "what is it?" "You'll be helping with the training, you need to get used to people fighting against you." You oh'd, "alright, I don't mind."

You could hear some boy screaming as Denki threw his arm around you, "hey..." "What's up with that annoying guy?" You asked, covering your ears, "dude can you shut up?" You asked as the male looked at you, "oh you're that blind healer." "Your point?" You spat as he blinked, "you're small."

Denki laughed, as you hummed, "and you're annoying."

Your head as a girl chopped him, "oh that fixes it." You said, "what were you going to say Denki?" "Oh I was asking if you were excited." "Oh yeah, I usually am, I'm just worried." "Why?" "I feel like something dangerous can happen."

"Everyone load the bus!" You lined up as Iida said laughing as he yelled about seating order, you sat next to Denki and Izuku, "I'm taking a nap." Izuku nodded, "you should get some rest you were up pretty late last night." "Why?" "I was training." You told your boyfriend who nodded, "Sleep well."

Oh god she's sleeping on me, what do I do, what if Mr. Aizawa takes this the wrong way!

"Hey darling." "Oh not this shit again!" You yelled, annoyed, "I know you said not to talk to you, but I need to warn you." "Why?" "be careful, that's all I can say." "Thanks, you're a huge help!"

"[Name], [Name]." You woke up, "what?" "We're here."

You hummed, grabbing his hand as he led you off of the bus, you stretched as you waited for directions.

"You really don't think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs do you?" You blinked as a woman came out, "hey there erasure," "long time no see." "Your feline fantasies are here!"

You squeezed Denki's hand excited, "they're here, oh my god." You and Izuku started to mumble excitedly, "these are the heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp."

You flinched as a woman grabbed your brothers face, "I'm eighteen at heart."

You hid a giggle as Denki looked at you, "[Name], don't laugh."

You sighed as you were told to walk to the summer camp, "kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 won't get any lunch." You nodded, "[Name], you wait here, you have an advantage since your internship, you can't help your classmates." You sighed, "that's very unfair, isn't it my job as a hero." "No." You sighed, "I tried."

🤕

You grinned finally getting down there, "so I just have to make it through a forest, alright! Seems simple enough!"

Getting down there you noticed dust cloud beast, you laughed bringing out your staff hitting them in the soft dust clouds.

"Oh look at her go! She's a real master." "Just be glad yours aren't alive." "Why?" "She can make them die if she wanted to."

You caught up to your classmates, helping them out, "Denki, move!" You screamed jumping over Mineta to stab the mud monster, "be more careful, want me to stay behind and help you?" "No go on ahead!"

You hummed, running ahead.

I don't want to drag [Name] behind, I'll catch up to her!

"Ochako, Tysu!" You screamed kicking it in the leg, "please be careful!"

🤕

You heaved, "I never want to run that much again!" You screamed as Denki rubbed your back, "You made it here fast for you being half and hour late." "Aizawa is a demon, he made me wait half an hour."

"You kids were great especially the five of you, seems like you've had quite a bit of experience!"

Lady, if you just knew how much trouble we stir, especially my brother.

You winced as your brother get hit in the groin, "Izuku!" You screamed, "are you okay! I can heal..." "I'm fine!" "Izuku you sound like you're dying!" You screamed, "I'll be better in ten!"

You nodded standing next to Denki as Katsuki laughed, "kids got spunk!" "Kacchan, I will hit you in the groin." "Shut up!" "Make me!"

🤕

You grinned, excited for dinner, you laughed as Kirishima and Denki ate fastly, "oh, did you girls get stuck in a tiny bunk?" "Yeah, but it gives me an opportunity to get to know everyone!"

You smiled as you ate a full plate, "that's so fulling!" "You're only eating a plate?" You laughed, "I can't do well holding down food still." You told the boy who as confused.

"Were you bad at it?" You noticed the boy had a lisp, "kind of, I just don't have a big appetite I guess." You said, as you ate another piece of meat, "but the food is great!"

🤕

You grinned taking off your clothes for a bath, "[Name] get a towel!" Ochako yelled as you shrugged, "I'm blind, I don't know what people are looking at."

🤕

"Don't pass that fucking wall Denki!" The mustard blond blinked, "I wouldn't do that!" He screamed at Katsuki who just grumbled, "Kacchan a bit hurt." Izuku told the boy, who nodded, "I would be too if I got turned down with a 'I just have ears for' line." Izuku laughed, "she said ears?"

🤕

"Do you not feel awkward being naked?" "No, it's just a body we all have one, plus I'm flat like a board." You waked out and stepped in the hot springs, "this feels so nice!" You shouted, happy at the hot springs. You could hear Mineta screaming about the ladies and Iida getting mad.

"It's okay, [Name] has no tits." You laughed, getting annoyed, "you insolent little shit."

The girls blinked as you got mad, before you could react you heard the kid hit him with his hand, "before you become a good hero, you should learn how to become a good human!"

You smiled, "thank you Kota!"

You herd the kid fall, "Ah Izuku, Denki, get the kid, someone!"

You heard Izuku get him, sighing out of relief, "thank god!"

🤕

You got up in the morning, having Ochako help you get the uniform shirt over, "I can't find the tag."

Once you got in on you girls left to go outside, "morning class, today we begin a training camp that increase your strength." You yawned waiting for him to stop you, "[Name], today since you got your provisional license you'll be training a different way." You nodded, "you'll mainly be working for a medical so I need you to go around and heal everyone you can." You nodded, "I like that idea."

You smiled excitedly, hoping Denki would hurt himself so you can sneak in a kiss mainly, but you were excited to strengthen your quirk, "[Name], after you've healed everyone I want you to try fighting with me, you learnt a new way of fighting right? So, I was you to try it with me." You hummed, "alright Mr. Aizawa."