Chapter Thirty-Three

"[Name] just man the fuck up!" "Kacchan it's not the simple!" You yelled at the blond as you changed your shirt for the fourth time in the hour, your brother nervously laughing, "[Name], you look fine." "Izuku, this is serious, I don't want to make a bad impression." "She's a fucking therapist you dumbass! She's going to see the real you!" You hummed angrily as you took off your pants, "oh my fucking god just wear a fucking dress you dainty fuck!"

Inko laughed as she heard you and Katsuki scream at each other, this is good, she thought as she replayed the events in her head over when the three of you were kids.

"I'm going to be [Name]'s hero!" Katsuki yelled as Izuku huffed, "I'm her number one hero!" While the two boys argued who was better, you of course ran into the wall.

"[Name]!" The two screamed as you giggled, "looks like I hurt myself." The two frantically went to pull you up glaring at each other, "Don't touch my sister with your cooties Kacchan." "Don't touch [name] with your cooties Izuku." You laughed at the two boys, "maybe I'll give you both my cooties!"

Inko giggled at the memory, others popping up in her head.

"Kacchan you're an idiot." "Why am I an idiot [Name]!" "Just because you and I got our quirks early doesn't mean Izuku won't, you're an idiot if you look down on people." The young Katsuki blushed, flustered at how mean you got as Mitsuki and Inko looked at the three of you.

"Well you're an idiot!" "No I'm not, I don't look down on people, even if Izuku was quirkless I reckon he can still beat you in things, for example what if he had a weapon and like killed you, your quirk can't stop bullets Kacchan."

The young boy got flustered as Izuku widened his eyes, "[Name], I'm not going to shoot people!" You giggled, "it was an example Izuku!"

Inko hummed as she heard you huffing, "Katsuki Bakugo!" "Don't use my full fucking name!" "Stop you're putting the dress on weird!" "Well if you had something on you it would fucking fit better!" "Hey! I'm sure my flat chest is cute! You're just mad your boobs are bigger than mine!" "I don't have tits you fucking weirdo!"

Inko could hear her son failing around, "Kacchan! [name]! Please calm down!"

Izuku sighed, I wish it went back to [Name] and Kacchan not talking, they're so loud together.

Izuku stared at the two of you as Katsuki screamed, still I feel bad the guy has unrequited love for her after all these years, wonder what it was that made him like her.

You huffed as the dress was on, "fuck it takes so much effort to put that shit on." "Well if you let me do it myself we wouldn't have this issue!" "If I let you do it yourself you would have got it twisted in your neck." "I'm not five anymore, you haven't seen me dress for years now, like ten years." The blond scoffed, "I bet you still get shit inside out." "I do not!" "Yes you do."

You huffed, "I can't believe my own brother back stabbed me." Your brother rolled his eyes, "don't you have a date with Denki before you meet Mrs. Luca." "Oh shit!" You slipped on Izuku's socks and a pair of shoes and ran out the door, your mother smiling, "have fun!" "I will bye mom!"

🤕

"Hey Kacchan before you go, what was it that made you fall in love with [Name]." "I'm not in love with her!" Izuku looked at his old bestfriend, just like you he knew Kacchan but somewhat better than you. Izuku looked at him, "I know you only bullied her to get to me and make her see that you were better for her." Katsuki blushed, "I also know that it hurt you when she got mad at you, seriously, why do you like [Name]?"

"She's [Name], like she was this shy girl, who was confident and sweet and cute, and I just fucked it all up." Izuku hummed, that was a fact that your brother knew for years, "but I fucked up too much I mean she won't even touch me or anything, I still have barriers around me, so I need to move on." Izuku nodded, "plus she sees you more of an estranged brother." "You would know that you shitty nerd." Izuku hummed, "I would."

🤕

You ran around your area, going to the ice cream joint you and Denki agreed to meet at, I'm going to tell him I like him! Maybe! I haven't decided yet because Shoto won't pick up my calls, I should visit after meeting Mrs. Luca.

"Whoa [Name], you're so pretty today I forgot my pick up line." You laughed, "I stole your breath away this time?" "I mean you always do." You laughed, "lets go, I'm paying this time."

Denki laughed, "no you payed last time." "Ah, but you got me a present and I didn't get you one so, technically it's my turn."

Denki and you bickered about who's turn it was before some kid opened his mouth, "move out of the walk way and stop flirting!" You hummed, "no, maybe I like flirting with him." The boy blinked, "[Name] Midoriya, is that really you!" You hummed, "Uh, yeah I think so."

The boy blinked, he hasn't seen you since middle school in person and the last time he saw you it was on T.V. at the sports festival and it was just segments of you taking about your quirk and kissing everyone, "holy shit you seem confident for someone who couldn't even talk without her brothers help." You hummed, "people change."

Denki watched you, he had to admit when he first met you, you never showed this amount of confidence in yourself, while you still got sick from hearing terrible things that made you queasy, you handled it better, "so what is he your boyfriend or something." "You could say that."

Denki noted how your demenor changed, he could see you tapping your fingers on your thigh and he noted how your body heat got a lot warmer, "I am."

Denki's voice came out a bit awkward, "we're trying to hide it since she's getting really popular, so if you could keep it a secret." The boy looked at Denki, "your the one who turns super dumb after getting stupid strong." "Yeah and he gets stronger when I put energy into him, want to test it bendy fingers?"

You got irritated by people calling Denki stupid and dumb, it just short circuits his brain, you knew he had potential, you knew all of 1-A had major potential and you wouldn't let anyone down play that, "whoa, [Name] why are you so mad?" "Because no one gets to call him stupid unless I know it's a joke, but your voice it didn't have a hint of kindness in it, you're just a fake person, and it's disgusting."

Denki watched as you got mad over him, feeling a bit special and then he remembered you also got mad for Shoto, I'm never going to be special am I?

"Whoa, no need to be such a bitch about it." "There's no need for someone who failed his hero course and dropped out to get butt hurt over me telling him he's fake." The boy blinked, "when did you get so mean." "When I realized I needed to be better."

You grabbed your crushes hand and walked into the parlor, "whoa [name] you were pretty feisty back there, pretty hot." You laughed, "alright Denki, what do you want."

You could feel your body get warm as you and Denki joked, after all no one feels quite as peaceful as Denki.

🤕

"So I'm sitting there barbecue sauce on my titties." You laughed as Denki went on, joking around with you, maybe today I won't tell him, I feel like it could get a bit awkward.

"Anyways we should go, I'll walk you to your appointment." You hummed, "thanks." "Oh wait, you have some [favorite ice cream] on your cheek." You blinked as Denki wiped it off, "oh it is good." "Huh?" "Oh! Uh nothing!" He said, sparking a bit, I can't believe I tasted the ice cream that was on her face, Denki you're lucky she's blind!

🤕

You grabbed his hand, "Denki, you're sparking again." The boy blushed harder, I hate this.