The Weasleys came

According to Weasley's plan, they sent him an owl with a long letter after three days. Now the only thing they needed to do is wait.

Their owl, Errol, came to Privet drive number 4 about 5 hours later. Vernon was annoyed by constant knocking on their window, so he got up and opened it. An owl flew inside, holding a letter.
"OWLS! FUCKING OWLS! I WILL KILL YOU!" Vernon screamed, and took Errol's leg. The poor owl tried his best to fly away from him, but it was helpless. Harry was washing the dishes at the time. He heard the screams. He ran into the terrifying scene: Vernon was holding Errol's head, and he was choking him. Harry instantly recognized Weasley's owl. Not thinking of the consequences, he punched Vernon's head. He was very weak from not eating, so his hit wasn't what stopped Vernon. It was the fact that Harry not only dared to come near him, but he actually hit him. He released the owl, who was croaking and gasping for air. Errol flew out of the window in panic. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. Harry was shaking like a leaf.
"You. You dared. You ACTUALLY DARED TO TOUCH ME? TO HIT ME?"
Harry felt like he was going to die. This was it. He is going to kill him. The only good thing, he throught, was that he saved Errol.
Vernon was staring at him for a few seconds. Then, he slowly moved his massive body to the kitchen. Harry stood on the spot, completely paralyzed from fear. He now realized that his aunt was here the whole time. He could feel Petunia's harsh hands tugging his hair and dragging him into his room. He was thrown at the floor. A minute later, Vernon showed up on the door.
"And now you will see what happens when you disobey me."
Harry's eyes widened when his uncle showed him the kitchen knife.
"You are going to pay for your insolence."
At first, Harry couldn't feel the knife, he could only see the shiny blade sliding through his skin. Then the pain kicked in. It was worse then the broken glass, way, way worse. Vernon was paying attention to slowly cut him, as much painful as possible. First he aimed for his right arm. When he has massacred it, he continued cutting on the other arm. After that, he went for Harry's stomach. He decided to teach that boy a lesson he will never forget. Slowly, he cut the word "freak" in Harry's tender skin. Harry screamed in pain. To shut him up, Vernon hit him hard in the neck. Harry was left breathless. His uncle kept cutting, this time he decided to write the word "Trash" on his nephew's chest. Harry stopped screaming. He closed his eyes. That was the last thing he had strength for.

He woke up in his room, covered in blood. With one quick glance over the room, he was sure his uncle wasn't there. Slowly, he got up, and decided to take a shower to clean up all the blood. He could barely walk, but he knew that if he doesn't clean himself, his uncle is going to beat him up because of all the blood on him.

The water was cold(Dursleys turned off the hot water in his bathroom "so they didn't have to pay for the filthy creature"). Harry was shaking. Cold water merged over his body. The shower became red from all the blood dripping. When he stepped out, he spotted a mirror. He hasn't taken a good look on himself for days.

He shouldn't have looked.

His face was pale. Very pale. Big purple bruise stretched over his neck. His arms were covered in cuts. Some healed, some didn't. His stomach...well, he couldn't look at it for long. He couldn't look at the word "Freak", bloody and scary. His chest, with the word "Trash". Not to mention he was very skinny. Of course he was. He hasn't eaten for so long.

He took the bandages and did his best to wrap his wounds. Then he returned to his room. Not a long time after, his uncle called him to make them dinner.
He was astonished. Isn't he supposed to make breakfast now?
Harry wasn't aware that the slept for 2 days. His nightmares didn't occur this time.

"Mum. It's been three days. He didn't answer us. Errol hasn't came. We have to go."
Molly looked hesitant.
"I know. But what if we came there, only to discover he was just fine? We would just make him more problems, because I am sure his relatives would be mad for us coming. And Errol is old, he probably needed some sleep so he found a tree or something to sleep on."
"Mrs. Weasley, I don't think he is just fine. He is probably being made to do chores and I doubt that Dursleys are giving him food that often. And Errol was usually late, but never that much.", Hermione said with a sad tone.
"What? They don't give him food?"
Ron answered quickly:"Well, you know how is he always very skinny when he comes back to Hogwarts after summer. I mean, you noticed it too, right?"
Molly suddenly looked angry:"Yes, yes I did. How can they not give the poor boy food? He needs to have all three meals a day to be healthy!"
Ron looked at his mother hesitantly.
"I...don't think it was like that, mum. I am quite sure that they sometimes don't give him anything the whole day."
"THEY WHAT?! OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH WE ARE GOING THERE! FRED, GEORGE! COME HERE!"
The twins came, running down the stairs.
"You two, Ron, Hermione and me are going to Harry's house."
The duo smiled and nodded.
A weird sound transferred them.
Errol was desperately trying to come into the house. Fred opened the window, and the small owl nearly broke his nose with its histerical kicks.
Molly held the poor owl, who looked like he is on a death row. One quick look on him was enough for Molly to understand that Harry's relatives attacked him. Mrs. Weasley was furious.

They were ready. Everyone took a grab of Floo powder. Ron went first.
"Privet drive number 4!"

No one could prepare him for the scene in front of him. Harry was laying on the floor, almost unconscious, while his uncle was kicking him. The horrifying sound echoed through the room when Harry's rib broke. There was blood on the carpet.
"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! HOW DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO CLEAN THAT BLOOD UP?!"
Ron could feel his mother, brothers and Hermione behind him. All five of them were standing there, shocked. Hermione was the first to move.
"STUPEFY!"
Vernon flew five meters in the air, where he hit the wall and passed out.
"HARRY!"Molly's frightened voice called to him.
He didn't move. The Weasleys and Hermione ran up to him. Harry opened his eyes and moved away from them in fright.
"It's okay, Harry. We've came to help you." Hermione was on the verge of tears. Her best friend was scared of her, scared of everyone. Molly held his hand. She said:"We are going to apparate to the Burrow. You are going to be safe there."
Harry closed his eyes. His body was in unbearable pain.

Once they arrived, Molly and Ron carried him to the house. They laid him on the couch. His irregural breathing was scary to hear.
"Ron, George, call the Healers from St. Mungo's."
The two hurried to the fireplace, where they called for help from the hospital.
Not even a minute passed when four Healers came into the Burrow. As soon as they saw Harry, they hurried to him and took out their wands. The Weasleys followed their movements. Harry looked like he is going to die. Ron hugged his mum, who was shaking from crying. He had no idea that Harry's condition was that bad. His friend was covered in wounds and blood. Molly finally said:"I...think we s-should l-leave them a-alone. Harry will need r-rest." The Weasleys agreed and made their way towards the kitchen, but not before Molly, with tears in her eyes, asked the healers if Harry would be okay. They shrugged. These wounds were hard to treat, especially when he had so many of them, and they didn't heal properly.

Silence fell in the Weasleys kitchen. Molly called the rest of the family. Percy, Arthur and Ginny went to the kitchen, but on the way to it they had a chance to see Harry's broken figure surrounded by Healers. Ginny ran to her mother screaming:"What happened to him? Why does he look like that? Who did this to him?"
Molly hugged her daughter. She looked up to her husband and Percy.
"We decided to visit Harry urgently, because he didn't write to us. We wanted to wake you up, so you could go with us, but then Errol came. He looked hurt, he wasn't carrying any letters, and I think Harry's relatives hurt him. We had no time, we needed to go to Harry.
When we came, the first thing we saw was Harry's uncle beating him. We saw how he b-broke his rib a-and how there was so m-much blood..."
Molly couldn't continue. She bursted into tears. Arthur held her in his arms, talking to her quietly to calm her down. Ron sadly raised his head:"Dad, we had no idea it was this bad. We throught his relatives were just yelling at him and making him do chores."
Hermione said, tears making wet marks over her face:"We couldn't know. Harry probably kept it a secret, because he didn't want us to worry."
They didn't have anything more to say. None of them slept that night.