The first day

"Do you think Dumbledore was right when he decided that Harry will stay at his relatives' house?", Hermione asked in a worried tone.
Ron didn't answer right away. He was fidgeting with his fingers, unsure of the answer.
"I...I don't know. We both trust Dumbledore completely, right?"
Hermione nodded, and Ron continued.
"But, what you said is right. Why the hell would Dumbledore put Harry in a place like that, with clear evidence of him not being treated right?"
They were sitting in the Burrow. Hermione's parents went to a trip, so the Weasleys agreed to let her stay here. Currently they were on the couch, looking through the window.
"I know. And I feel sorry for him. We are here, together, and he is going to spend his whole summer with those jerks.",Hermione said, feeling guilty.
"But, I guess we have to trust Dumbledore. He knows what he's doing. And if Harry cannot be here with us, it's probably for his own safety."
"Yeah..."

Harry knew that this is no good. Vernon kicked him as soon as he saw him, and his chest was burning. He got into Dursleys' car, barely managing to pack his school stuff into the trunk. Vernon's mad face didn't make the task much easier. Finally, Vernon started the car and they were driving to Harry's personal hell.

As soon as they got home, Vernon put the curtains down and locked the door.
Then he turned to the black-haired boy with danger gleaming from his eyes.
"Did you have a nice time at your damned school, Freak?"
Harry trembled. What the hell is he supposed to answer?
"Um, it was, uh, okay."
He barely finished his sentence when Vernon punched him in the stomach.
Harry fell on the floor, but he instantly got up because he knew Vernon will hit him more if he stayed on the floor.
"You will talk to me more politely, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, BOY?"
"Y-yes."
Another punch came.
"Yes SIR!", Vernon screamed at him.
"Y-yes s-sir."
Vernon looked at Harry with watery pig eyes.
"From now on, you will listen to every damn word I say. If you disobey, you will be punished. Did I make myself clear?"
"Yes, s-sir."
Vernon nodded, visibly satisfied. Harry could now see that Dudley and Petunia were standing at the door, looking as they saw something disgusting.
"Vernon, come. That show you said you wanted to watch on the TV is starting.",Petunia spoke in a snobbish way.
"Just a second, dear!"
Vernon turned to Harry again.
"Listen now, Freak. You are going to make us dinner. One slight mistake, and you know your punishment."
Harry swallowed and nodded. His uncle finally left. Harry's heart was racing from fear. He tried to calm down and went to cook dinner.
After 20 minutes, the dinner was ready. Harry waited for his uncle's harsh reaction, but there was none. Harry felt relief. He soon got permission to go to his room. Harry couldn't see through his uncle's calm gestures. After that one punch he got when he came here, nothing else happened. Vernon was smiling, and it was very weird, but Harry didn't pay much attention to it. He was happy he isn't going to be beaten.

Harry found the reason for his uncle's sudden happiness. As soon as he stepped in his room, he could see his things shattered on the floor. His books, his parchments, everything in his suitcase was ruined and broken. He supressed his anger while he was collecting the broken parts of his stuff.
How didn't he realize that the only reason Vernon could be happy is Harry's sadness. When he put broken things in his trashcan, he heard Vernon jumping in his room. Face as red as a tomato, he was holding his... his Invisibility cloak!
"YOU FUCKING FREAK! YOU CHARMED IT! I KNOW YOU DID! WHY CAN'T I BREAK IT! I TOLD YOU I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DO MAGIC IN MY HOUSE!"
Harry looked at him in disbelief.
"It can't b-be broken b-because its m-magical, I d-didn't do anything t-to it."
"DON'T MAKE UP YOUR BULLSHIT! I KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO DISOBEY ME AS SOON AS YOU STEPPED FOOT IN MY HOUSE!"
Harry's Quidditch reflexes served him well to dodge the blow. Howewer, it seemed to only make Vernon angrier.
He took Harry's wrists with his enormous hand and kicked him hard in the stomach with his leg. Harry shifted in pain. Vernon continued kicking him as hard as he could. Finally he felt bored and pushed Harry to the bed.
Harry lifelessly fell on the bed, not being able to move. Vernon's eyes searched the floor, and they shone triumphantly when he spotted a sharp piece of glass. He picked it up carefully, and held it close to Harry's hand. A scream pierced the air when Vernon stabbed his nephew's arm. With a sadistic smile, Vernon was making deep cuts in Harry's forearm. After about five minutes, which seemed like hours to Harry, Vernon stopped and, with one disgusted look in Harry's direction, left the room.

Tears were dripping on the matress, mixing with blood. Harry was in so much pain. He felt like his arm was set on fire. He got up with much difficulty and searched for bandages in the bathroom. Harry considered himself lucky to have his own bathroom, because Vernon once said that"HE DOESN'T WANT THAT FILTHY CREATURE TO USE THE SAME BATHROOM AS I DO". He didn't dare to look at his arm, because he knew he was going to pass out from seeing that much blood. He found the first aid kit under the sink. Not sure what to do, he took the alcohol bottle and splashed a little bit on the gauze. He put it on his arm, cleaning it. The pain from the alcohol was crucifying, but he didn't allow himself to make any sound that will get his uncle's attention. When he finished, he took some bandages and wrapped his arm tightly. This is just the first day. How is he going to survive the others?