💖Preface💖

Hello!! 

Hello!! 

I am back with a brand new story! I really hope you like this story, as I have put a lot of effort into it. I am not into discontinuing this story, as I have already completed writing the chapters. All I have to do is edit!

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

【Introduction】

This is my Christmas special short story! I am publishing this on the occasion of Christmas and New Year.  Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

This is a Percy Jackson au, based on Taylor Swift's You Belong To Me. 

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

【Disclaimer】

The characters belong to Rick Riordan, while the plot belongs to Taylor Swift. 

Please do watch the video above and then start the story for better clarity!

The credits of the banner belong to gryffindcr- 

The credits of the cover belong to 

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

【Updates】

The updates will be on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

【Summary】

Annabeth Chase is a senior. She is hopelessly in love with her best friend. But he has a girlfriend? What will she do?

Percy Jackson is a senior and the captain of the swim team. He loves his best friend, but he has a girlfriend; who is not the best. What will he do to get to his love; soulmate.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

【Characters】

1. Annabeth Chase as Taylor Swift

2. Percy Jackson as Lucas Till

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

【Chapters】

Chapter 1✔

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

I would appreciate critical criticism. But please be polite. I do not appreciate rude comments (Using cuss words and being rude is different). I will report the rude comments. 

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Anyways,

Thank you for clicking this book. Don't forget to vote and comment- now without any delay, start reading!!

~ Fooderati 💋💋

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐