Chapter 5, Brighton

I entered to the studio, it was late and the lads were already gone. "Allan, I'm here" I said and quickly I saw him entering to the studio. "Here you are." He said smiling and then we sat to the table. "How are you?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. "How do you think I am?" I asked and he just stared at me and then back to his clock "She will be here in any minute." He said and I nodded. "She knows this is a fake relationship, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, she knows it. This is going to help her too; she's going to win a good reputation." He said and I nodded. Then we heard a knock on the door and Allan quickly stood up and opened and I saw a man coming and behind him a beautiful girl. "Hi" The man said shaking Allan's hand and I stood up too. "Harry Styles, nice to meet you." He said and shook my hand to. "Let me introduce you. She's Grace." He said and the girl shook my hand too. "Grace Miller." She said smiling. "I'm Harry Styles." I said. She was beautiful; she was a really beautiful girl, as every model. She had brown, long and curled hair and pink lips, and also her eyes were green. She was beautiful but for me, Emily was still being the most beautiful woman on the earth. "Why don't we sat down and talk about the contract?" Allan said and we all nodded and sat down. "So we all understand this is going to help us to have a good reputation back, right Harry?" Allan said and I nodded. "You two just have to make people believe that you are starting a relationship." Allan said and we looked into each other and she smiled to me. "How old are you?" I asked. "18. I'm turning 19 next week." She said smiling and I nodded. "That's nice! So you two can celebrate the birthday together! This is going to be great!" Allan said. "Oh, no. This is not going to be great..." I said half laughing.

"And how is she?" Emily asked me by the phone as I was trying to cook something to dinner alone at my home. "She's a beautiful lady. Her name is Grace Miller. Search her name on google. I think she's one of the new Victoria Secret's angels." I said. "Hm... let me see..." She said and I heard her walking. "ok, just wait a minute, I'm opening my laptop." She said. "what were you doing?" I asked at the same time as I put the eggs in one plate. "I was watching the TV, they are making The Notebook on ITV1." She said and I walked to the living room already eating the eggs. "I'm going to put it too." I said laughing and I heard her laughing too. "oh, yes. She's really beautiful." She said. "Did you found her?" I asked. "Yes. Wow Harry, she's really beautiful." She said and I took a deep breath. "babe." I said. "uh?" I heard her say. "You don't have nothing to envy. For me you are more beautiful than her." I said and I heard her laughing. "I'm serious. If I could I would come right now to your flat and cuddle with you." I said. "How I wish..." She said and then we were in silence for a couple of seconds until she talked again. "And when does the fake relationship start?" She asked. "Tomorrow... We're going to hang out around London." I said. "I have a lot of things to do tomorrow so I wouldn't have time to think about you two." She said laughing and I laughed too. "But you know what's better?" I asked. "Tell me." She said. "I've rented a hotel room in Brighton for Saturday night." I said and even I couldn't see Emily I knew she was smiling. "I've rented it with the name Lucy Hampton. I'll send you the address and everything and we'll meet there on Saturday, ok?" I said. "It sounds amazing. But tomorrow it's Friday... I don't know if I can wait until Saturday to see you... I miss you so much." She said. "Babe you've seen me this morning. And by the way, I will make you all the things you like on Saturday." I said and I heard her laughing. "Ok Styles." She said. "I'll call you tomorrow, ok?" I said. "Ok, and remember what I told you about her, uh?" She said and I just laughed. "Don't be worry about it." I said. "By Hazza, I love you." She said. "I love you too babe."

After have breakfast and have a shower, I dressed myself with my old black skinny jeans and a simple t-shirt, the boots that Emily bought me on Christmas and I took my jacket. I took my car and I drove to the centre where I and Grace decided to meet. I entered to the Starbucks and I quickly saw her on one table, waiting for me. I walked to her and she quickly smiled. "Hi!" She said and I hugged her and sat down in front of her. "How are you?" I asked. "Good! Can you believe that it's the first time I am in one Starbucks?" She said and I laughed. "Really? I always come here with... hmm... friends." I said thinking that Emily always loved to come here. "Have you ordered?" I asked and she shook her head. "hmm, ok" I took the menu and showed her all the drinks they had. "Oh my God, everything looks so... caloric." She said and I started to laugh thinking in Emily again, she always ordered any chocolate drink or anything, she was one of those girls who doesn't obsesses with the calories and anything, so I ordered Emily's favourite drink. "I'm going to choose this one." I said and Grace smiled and said. "I'm going to choose a normal coffee." I just nodded and stood up and went to order it and pay it. Then I came back to her and placed the two drinks on the table. "Thanks" she said smiling and then I took my phone and took a pic of my drink. "What are you doing?" She asked confused. "Nothing... I'm just going to send this pic to a friend that loves this drink." I said laughing.