1. Dirty Jokes (Chris Evans x Teen!Daughter)

Tae Dye as Luna Evans
Sofia Vergara as Sofia Dé Riara

!!!Warning!!! Jokes get inappropriate!!! No hate!!!

With the world shut down due to the Coronavirus pandemic,  Luna has been desperate for entertainment

With the world shut down due to the Coronavirus pandemic,  Luna has been desperate for entertainment. One time when Chris was busy with work she ended up putting googly eyes on everything in the fridge. When Chris asked why her logic was,

We stare at food when we open the fridge, so it's only fair that they can stare back.

Now Luna wasn't an actor or singer-songwriter like her parents. The famed Chris Evans and Sofia Dé Riara; one of the hottest couples in Hollywood. However the 16 year old celebrity baby does have a good amount of social media followers.

"Dad!" Luna ran up to her dad, phone in hand.

"What?" He asked,

"What's the difference between eggs and funny junkers?"

"What?"

"Eggs get laid"

Chris snickered and shook his head.
———
"Dad!" Luna yelled, running up to her Dad.

"What?"

"What did the dear say when he came out of a gay bar?"

"What?"

"Man, I can't believe I blew 40 bucks in there"

Chris began laughing and shook his head.
———
"Dad!" Luna yelled, running up to her Dad as he was running on the treadmill.

"What?" He asked, looking at her apprehensively

"What's the difference—" she began laughing, "between a—" she started cracking up again, "what's the difference between a g-spot and a golf ball?" She asked, still laughing.

"What?" He asked nervously.

"A guy will actually search for a golf ball"
———
"Dad!" Luna yelled, running up to her Dad as he was in the middle of an interview with Jimmy Kimmel

"What?" He asked scared.

She began cracking up again, "what do you call a slut for water?" She asked, laughing hysterically.

He looked between Jimmy, Sofia, and Luna.

Jimmy could be heard laughing through the screen. "What?" He asked terrified.

"An H2Hoe"

Chris dropped his head and shook it laughing.
———
"Dad!" Luna yelled, running up to her Dad.

"What?" Chris asked, scared.

"What do you call a mule that ate a prize-winning chicken?"

"What? He asked apprehensively.

"An ass with a 3 foot cock in it"

"Wha—" Chris began trying to form words, "Why are you telling me this!?" He asked laughing.

Luna ran away.
———
"Luna!" Chris yelled, running into her room, phone in hand.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"What do a gynecologist and a pizza boy have in common?"

"What?"

"They can smell it but they can't eat it"

Luna put her head in her hands, "Dad! I'm unmuted!" She laughed, embarrassed.

"Oops"