2- Bryce

After the boys are both up in their rooms recovering from your parents yelling at them, you knock on Tayler's door and walk over and sit on the edge of his bed while he flips through his list of games on his xbox.

You: "I'm sorry your night sucked, but thank you for defending me with Josh."

Tayler: "I'm the big brother. It's what I'm supposed to do. But why do you care if he and Nessa are back together?"

You didn't want to tell him the truth. You always tried to act like nothing ever got to you, but in middle school you and Nessa had actually been friends. You didn't understand at all what suddenly changed, but she spent most of 8th grade torturing you and being your biggest bully. The one time you tried to talk to Josh about it, he just freaked out on you and called you jealous. In his defense she NEVER acted that way in front of him, but you were so hurt he hadn't believed you.

You: "She's just awful. He's really changed since he started dating her."

Tayler: *continuing in your silence*
"Not that I'm complaining about being your favorite brother lately, but you and Josh have been joined at the hip since birth-"

You: "Technically since before birth... you know... twin things."

You both laugh and he tosses you the extra xbox controller:
"C'mon, get your butt kicked at COD."

You laid across his bed, while he sat next to you in his gamer chair and played the game laughing at how heated Tayler always got when he was killed. It was entertaining to watch. You saw the door open out of the corner of your eye and sat up, expecting it to be Josh. Instead, Tayler's best friend since Kindergarten walked in the room and made himself at home ready to rant. He motioned to you and Tayler told him you already knew the truth.

Bryce: "I can't believe the cops showed up, dude

Bryce: "I can't believe the cops showed up, dude."

Tayler: "What happened to you? I saw you in the back of the other car, but when I got to the station you weren't there."

Bryce: "I'm over 18 and don't have daddy money to buy me out of trouble my dude. I was already in processing."

You: "You were the one holding?"

Bryce: "No? It was Blake's dumbass holding for Josh and flashing it around. Cops don't care though. If one has something then we're all guilty. Noah showed up and Blake jumped in his car and made him take off-"

Tayler: "What about Kelianne?"

Bryce: "Nah man, Nate yanked her out of there before the cops even got you into the car."

Bryce might have been Tayler's oldest friend, but Kelianne was definitely his closest. You always sensed there were feelings there, but he insisted she was just his girl best friend.

You: "What's going to happen to you?"

Tayler: *laughing*
"You know Bryce. He always gets out of trouble eventually so why are you worrying?"

You: *turning to Bryce*
"I'm serious. Are you going to go to jail over this?"

Bryce: "No, I have court next month but I wasn't actually holding and they found the stuff way too far away for it to have been mine so I'm gonna be fine."

Tayler: "Seriously sis, stop stressing."

Bryce: "Thank you for not telling your parents I was there. The last thing I need is another reason why they don't like me."

You: "My parents don't dislike you-"

Tayler and Bryce both start laughing:
"They friggin hate me."

Tayler: *still laughing hard*
"Only lowkey."

Your parents opened the door and your mom asked:
"What's so funny?"

You: "Nothing. They think they're funnier than they are."

Dad: "Well, your mom and I are going out for drinks with the Grays and won't be back for a few hours, but I expect everyone to stay home."

Tayler followed them downstairs to try to argue his way into being able to leave since Bryce had a car he wouldn't have to take his. Once he was out of sight, Bryce eyed you laying on the bed and gave you a flirty look:
"Your brothers lets you out of the house wearing shorts that short?"

You: "They are my volleyball uniform."

Bryce: "I wasn't complaining."

You threw the pillow at him just as Tayler and Josh both walked in the room:
"I got out of them that it'll be at least 1am before they get home..."

You: "So party?"

Tayler: "You are absolutely not partying. You've been in enough trouble lately."

You: "Says the one who just got picked up at the police station tonight? I technically haven't gotten in any trouble, thank you very much."

Josh: "I already called Blake and Noah... they are on the way."

You: "Can I invite Dixie?"

Josh: "It's a guy thing... you can just chill in your room."

You: *turning to Tayler*
"So you're not inviting Nate and Kelianne?"

Tayler: "Kelianne is one of the boys, that's different."

You look at Bryce for help and he just smiles enjoying you putting up a fight. Even though Josh is your twin he is almost 6" taller than you and towers over you so you are completely getting ignored.

You: "Tayler... This is totally unfair. I don't want to spend all night in my room alone."

Bryce: "I'll keep you company."

Tayler: *kicking Bryce's legs off his bed*
"Absolutely not happening. Besides, we just hung out the last hour. You'll be fine."