Aristocratic Attraction: Byakuya x RICH! reader

Requested by: @piouspotatoe

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

No art I post on here or any of my chapters are mine unless I say otherwise

———————————

————————-

—————

"We are pleased to announce that the L/n and Togami Corporation will be merging together. Starting with the marriage of Y/n and Byakuya!" My father and Togami's father announced joyously. I almost expected a punchline of sorts or something. My father had no idea that I was secretly dating a reserve course boy named Hajime Hinata, and all I felt was utter disgust toward Byakuya.

I was always taught to hate the Togami's, as they were rival companies. The fact that they co-hosted a party together was strange enough, but having me get married to one of them at 17? There must have been a reason...like money or something like that! I stared at the boy, who had a smirk on his face. I used an excuse to use the restroom before getting my phone out. I didn't actually need to go, so I just sat on the toilet seat and texted Hajime.

[🧡Hajime🧡]

Y/n: Hajime, I'm sorry but we can't be together...

🧡Hajime🧡: What? Why? Did your parents find out?

Y/n: No, they've forced me to have an arranged marriage with Byakuya.

🧡Hajime🧡: oh ok, I understand. I'll miss you though 🥺

🧡Hajime🧡: Also Byakuya's a jerk, he can

🧚✨succ my ahoge✨🧚

Y/n: lol that's very true, I'll miss you too 👉👈

Y/n: I think I'll have to delete your contact info in case my parents or Byakuya finds our messages...so hopefully I'll see you again💞

—————————————————————

I send the text sadly and then delete our conversation along with Hajime's contact. I put my phone in a pocket, flush the empty toilet, and wash my hands because why not? If I had a choice between marrying Byakuya and sticking knives into my eyes, I'd take the knives.

I walk up to my said 'fiancé' and talk to him, might as well get to know him before we get married. "Hello Togami, how are you?"

"Fine, and you?" He politely responded.

"In all honesty, this marriage thing was sprung on me, so I'm a little rattled." I tell him.

"Hmph, It was mentioned to me sometime beforehand. But I suppose it didn't sink in." He said thoughtfully before continuing, "I apologize if I don't do this correctly, a relationship I mean, I've had no experience in this before." He seemed a little embarrassed.

"Neither have I." I lied, before changing the subject. "How is the Main Course? I was suppose to be Ultimate Affluent Progeny, but you stole that title." I say with a playful smirk.

"Well, maybe you could try being the Ultimate Fiancé?" He said slyly. My face turns a deep crimson while I struggle to keep eye contact with the long legged man

"Wow, I have to admit. That was very smooth, kind sir." I compliment him.

"Thank you. Good job keeping composure, not many people could do that." He politely said.

"Mhm." I hummed in response.

((Time skip to 3 years after you guys are married))

"Y/n, dearest, I'm home." Byakuya said while walking in

"Ah! How was work at the Future Foundation?" I asked him

"Some people were idiots, as usual." He said chuckling

He stayed silent for a few moments before sighing.

"There is something I have to get off my chest." He said seriously

"What is it? If something's concerning you, I will help you through it." I tell him, concerned.

"No, it's about us." He said.

"Oh." I say worried.

"You know how I told you that I had little to no idea that we were getting an arranged marriage? Well, that wasn't entirely true. In fact, I was the one to propose the idea of us getting married, to make more money...but there was another reason too." He paused before continuing.

I stayed silent because I knew once he was on a roll, there was no stopping him.

"I was already in love with you. I saw you in the Reserve Course one day and I couldn't get you out of my head! Even worse, you were our company's rival! It was like a modern day version of 'Romeo and Juliet'! So, I told my father the idea, said it would increase revenue and make our stock increase, he was sold on it. Obviously, your father agreed for business reasons and now we 're here!" He rambled.

"I lied about something too...you know how I said that I had never been in a relationship before..? I was with another Reserve Course student. Of course, we had to break up but it was ok. With the Kamakura Project, I wouldn't had seen him again otherwise. So, it was a blessing in disguise!" I say while wrapping my arms around him.

"Hmph, I guess if this was a spin-off play of Romeo and Juliet, we'd call it 'Aristocratic Attraction'." Byakuya said while smirking.

"Ok you weirdo." I say while I lovingly ruffle his hair.

_______________

—————

———

A/n: I'm trying out a newish style where I put the title in the story. If you guys don't like it, I won't do it anymore.

Need to publish:

Byakuya x Neko! Reader