The Roller Rink

June 22nd 1978 6:05 Pm
Roland and Curt are still on the motorcycle, They're about 5 minutes away from the roller rink, And Curt is still laying on Roland's back still, while the cool summer wind is blowing on both of their face's, at this point Roland was going 70 MPH, But he didn't care he was lost in his romantic thoughts for Curt.

Meanwhile, Curt was enjoying everything that was going on right now, The weather, the beautiful night sky And the thing he enjoyed the most, being with Roland. He never wanted to let go of him.

Finally, Roland sees the building of the roller rink He than nudges Curt, who is almost asleep at this point, Curt rises his head up of Roland's back and looks up, And see's the roller rink building he admires the building's huge neon sign, Curt thought it looked as beautiful, as the boy who was just right in front of him, He wanted to tell him that but he couldn't.

Roland than turn's the motorcycle into the parking lot, And park's it in a open space.
Roland look's back at the gorgeous boy behind him and smiles at him. Curt noticed Roland smiling at him he thought he looked adorable he tried not to but He started blushing and smiling back, this made Roland blush as well

Eventually, after about 15 seconds of the two boys admiring each other, Roland grabs curt's hand taking Curt by surprise, Roland wanted to just grab him and Hug or kiss him right then and there, But instead he just started squeezing Curt's hand a little and than mumbled "so you ready to go inside heh" Curt looked at Rolands body language, Roland kept laughing nervously, He kept staring at the ground And he couldn't stop tapping his foot.

Curt loved that Roland was touching his hand again, He was getting a little to excited, he controlled himself though. " yes Roland let's get going" roland says Roland nodded after taking of his helmet, Curt than did the same.

Roland than gets off the motorcycle, Than he helps Curt down still holding his hand, The two boys hands break apart as they start walking toward's the building, both of them ended up being sad about it. Curt thought that Roland didn't like him holding his hand, Roland thought the same about Curt, But they both liked it.

Both of the two boys kept secretly admiring each other, As they were walking in to the roller rink, Roland kept looking at Curts beautiful face, He thought Curt looked so gorgeous. Roland started blushing to himself Curt luckily didn't notice. Curt kept looking at Roland's deep dark eye's, Curt has always thought Roland's eyes were mysterious and he always liked looking into them he always thought that it was out of boredom or just a normal thing to do then Curt thought something, "what if I have liked Roland longer than I thought?"

Curt and Roland get up the door's of the roller rink, And Roland open's the door for Curt, And and the the people that were behind them. "Aww what a lovely gentleman" Curt say's to see Rolands reaction. After Curt says this, It made Roland blush and smile. "Oh it's nothing, Just wanted to be polite" Curt notices that Roland sound's nervous and a little flustered. Curt thought he sounded adorable when he was like this but then he wondered, "why was he acting like this" But than he just brushed it off as Roland being his "cute self".

Curt then grabs By the hand, catching Roland off guard and pull's him over to the stand to get their roller skate's. "Um Curt what are you doing-" "I'm just really excited to skate" Curt interrupt's" However, that was a lie Curt just wanted to touch Roland's hand again. Roland liked seeing Curt like this, Happy, Full of life, Much different from this morning when they were on the phone, it made him smile again.

The two boy's get over to the roller skate stand, And the worker turn's around and Roland Jump's seeing that the worker was the guy from the video store earlier. "If it isn't The closeted Lovers" The worker teases at them, Both Roland and Curt are shocked by the sentence they just heard, no one else in the room heard the worker, over the loud rock music that was blaring on the speaker's. Curt than Run's off to who know's where, without warning "Curt!, where are you going?" Roland yell's across the room, his voice tuned out by the music. Roland then turns toward's The worker, giving him a cold angry look. "What the hell man?, Fuck you!" Roland then run's off To look for his best friend, He didn't know where he could be at all, Roland was getting really nervous, "what if he ran off home?" "What if he can't find him?"

After about 10 minutes of searching the building for Curt, Roland starts to get more scared than nervous, His heart was beating like he had just ran a marathon. He than remember's one place he hasn't looked, outside.

Roland then burst's out the front door, the cool summer air hitting his face, He feels super relieved, when he spot's the beautiful boy sitting against the side of the building, with his head in his knee's. It made Roland's heart break seeing Curt like this, And just 15 minutes ago he was so happy. Roland approaches Curt, And sits down next to him. "Curt?" The sad boy lifts his head out of his knee's and burst's into tear's "R-Roland I'm so fucking embarrassed, Everyone's going to make fun of us" Curt say's through his tear's. Curt than put's head on Roland's shoulder, Roland was fine with it. Roland then put his arm around Curt, And started rubbing the side of his arm, He could tell that Curt felt Comforted. "Everything's going to be ok Curt, the music in there was loud as hell." hearing this, made Curt feel better.

The two boy's stayed in this position for about 20 minutes, They watched the car's go by, Looked at the stars And listened to the muffled music coming from the Roller Rink, they both thought what was happening was romantic, But they both thought the other person wasn't interested. "Hey Curt, You want to ditch this place and go back to my place?, I have a surprise" Roland say's breaking the silence.
"Sure, I don't want to go back in their" Curt mumble's
"That's good cause neither do I"

------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!, I'll try to have the next one out by Saturday.