[~where is it~]

previously

suna turned off the phone and just started walking "w-wait suna stop for a second!" suna stopped walking and turned to osamu "we need to get the fuck out of here now" sakusa helped atsumu to his feet he was a little shaky but he had calmed down a bit "y-ya i agree with suna lets get out of here" atsumu was partially hugging sakusa because he was still scared but.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wait do we even know where the exit is we were walking for like an hour around this place we dont even know where we are right now " kimori said standing up sunas heart dropped kimori was right i have no idea where we are right now or where we came from "well figure it out kimori but right now we need to get to a familiar place and well work from there" suna replied still walking he really wanted to get out of here , he didn't wanna see something so horrific again

2:00 AM

everyones feat hurt even for being vollyball players but the group had be walking for almost 2 hours straight.

the group had wondered into a very large room which seemed like a lobby and the graffiti was slowly coming back but all the graffiti on the walls were very... worrisome . the group was walking around the room still no clue on where they are but they are thinking their close to an exit .

then the group took a break and sat down in a random hallway. atsumu's worry  grew and grew plus suna's, Sakusa and Osamu noticed this and so sakusa moved over to atsumu and sat right next to him and he rubbed circles on the worried atsumu's back to calm him down a bit and it worked mostly and Osamu reached next to him and held his hand and put sunas head on his sholder  all 4 of them were blushing at this point and poor kimori was feeling like the biggest 5th wheel out there so he decided to walk around a bit more even though his feet hurt he didnt wanna be with the others.

he was walking in a smaller dark room across from the lobby , everything was normal until kimori tripped in a rock he fell face first but caught himself before he could have been injured when kimori got up on his feet again he looked down to see what rock he tripped over but it was no rock.........

when kimori looked down he saw a small revolver on the ground and he walked out of the room silent , not screaming , not yelling , not showing any mind to it but ounce he walked out of the room he went over to his friends which seemed to be talking to one another ounce kimori came into view for them they all turned their attention to him "yo kimori you good it looks like you just saw a ghost?" suna said looking at kimori's face that was still showing no emotion " you guys i have a plan of getting out of here" " But this place is like a maze how are we able to get out of here i have lost all hope of getting out of here " suna said laying on his backpack he brought "well if you would let me explain you would know" everyone was done with their break and was now standing up surrounding kimori "well what i was thinking was that we could break out insted of trying to find and exit so-" all of the boys looked at kimori with a confused and worried face " but kimori this place is like really old and delicate the bilding could come crashing down on us!"  osamu said cutting kimori off  " Well its the best chance we have right now because walking isnt going to get us anywhere we have just been going in circles for the past hour!"

everyone agreed to the idea so it was set they were going to try to break a window with anything they could find mostly rocks and old furniture that was left behind all the boys decided on a medium  

they all gathered around the window and.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello every one!!! im back im not dead :>

also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING no this is not the end of the book but since this was my first story i am really happy people are reading my stuff (≧∇≦*)

thank you for 200 reads!