Hajime Hinata

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

He’s a little bit cuddly after sex, he loves feeling his partner close to him. The warmth and affection is heavenly to him.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

He honestly doesn’t have a favourite body part of his, but if he had to choose, it’d be his hands. But for his partner… probably their eyes or lips, nothing sexual.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically… I’m a disgusting person)

He usually cums an average amount, and he prefers to cum inside. If you didn’t want to get pregnant, he’d cum inside your ass instead.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He has probably ran into some hardcore porn ad while he was studying online. Let’s just say that… he nearly bleached his eyes.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

He’s not very much experienced, but he knows what to do. Only a little, though.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

His favourite position is The Cat, as it gives you much more pleasure than the Missionary position does. Plus, he’s still able to kiss you and stuff~

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He’s pretty serious, to say the least. He isn’t the type to crack jokes in the middle of sex.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He’s pretty well groomed, and not messy at all.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…)

He’s very intimate. He doesn’t focus on the lust part much.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He doesn’t jack off often, unless he really really needs to.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

P r a i s e kink, definitely.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Bedroom. Nowhere else, just, bedroom.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Dirty talk, sitting on his lap and grinding against him. Maybe kiss him passionately, and he’ll be ready~

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

He would never, ever, degrade his S/O during sex. No harming them, either.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He prefers giving, since he wants to pleasure you. He’s pretty good, too~ Also, he doesn’t mind receiving.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

It’s usually up to you. He would go slow and sensual at first, unless you want him to go fast and rough.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He loves the real thing more, so quickies are a no-no for him. He doesn’t mind if you want quickies, though.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He’s not a risky guy at all, and if he wanted to try something, he’d always ask his partner first.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)

He can go for 4-5 rounds, so he has a lot of stamina, to say the least.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He doesn’t own toys, nor does he uses them. If you want to use them, though.. he’d probably accept.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Oh, he loves teasing. He wouldn’t go too far, though.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He isn’t very loud. Just a few pants and heavy breathing, maybe a few grunts too. His voice does increase when he hits his climax, though.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He has big pecs, and he loves being touched there~

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants, picture or words)

His size is pretty average, to say the least.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Again, average. He doesn’t yearn for sex that much.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He doesn’t fall asleep so quickly. He’ll be awake for a few minutes, before he finally drifts off.

•Dirty mind check•