Mikan

There is my 2nd fav girl my first is the Despair Queen😽

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲(what are they like after sex)

Aftercare is possibly the most important part of sex with Mikan, at least initially. As at first all she will be focused on is making sure you are happy, and constantly apologizing or worrying she did something wrong, the long, silent cuddles and nuzzles post coitus are the first step in letting her sex life blossom, as the anxiety and fear fades to a warm glow, eventually she will be able to be concerned for her own pleasure as well, and gain some confidence in her prowess. Speaking of….

B- body (Favorite body part)

Both pre and post her insecurities lessening, Mikan is most concerned with pleasuring *you* so, she will go straight for the spot which gives you the most pleasure, which to her knowledge will be the genitals. If she’s making you cum you might not realize all those untrue flaws she believes she has, after all. As she begins to gain more confidence though, she will admit that secretly she has always most favored your face, the color of your eyes , the shape of your nose and the curve of your lips. She especially loves the faces you make during sex, especially when she makes you cum. The expression of pure ecstasy you make when you cum always gives her a major sense of satisfaction. She honestly just is happy to see you. For herself.. Mikan is happy with the part of her body that has never let her down, her boobs.

C- Cum(what they do with cum..Im a disgusting person I know)

Is at first worried to admit that she likes it… just another reason to believe she’s a “trashy pig skank” but… Yeah. As a one hundred percent reliable sign that you are enjoying yourself Mikan looks forward to it, and cherishes it. Until by the time things have reached a less… subservient state, she can openly admit to maybe just maybe having a massive kink for it. This nurse always takes her shots.

D-Dirty secret(what secret they have of you)

It was fairly obvious to everyone that Mikan displayed herself in embarrassing poses as a way of gaining attention, though it would take a long time for her to admit to it. What she would probably never admit was that she secretly enjoyed it.. Not just in that it brought her attention but knowing that there were people around her she could draw the eye or blushed cheek of, even only temporarily. And of course, this only increases now that she has someone to share herself with… you can expect to see Mikan transfer her behaviors from clumsily tripping in full view of a whole crowd to far more secretive poses and flashes, meant for your eyes only.

E- Experience(how experienced are they)

That is *NOT* a good place for this girl. Past experiences have been cold, uncaring for her and upsetting to revisit. While it does mean she knows what she’s doing to an extent, Mikan could never associate sex with another person in a positive way for a very long time before finding people that treated her better.

F-Favourite position.(basically what position are they like in seggs)

Tabletop missionary. This twist on the classic vanilla of missionary has the extra bonuses of her being able to hang around your neck, letting her head loll back and her body hang free, without feeling useless for not contributing any momentum herself. Being able to wrap her legs around you is a plus~ The face to face contact is perfect for Mikan… as she can of course read your expressions of pleasure and ecstasy with perfect detail… And finally, it has the benefit of being very easy to perform with almost any surface or shelf… like the ones you’d find in say the closet of a hospital. At home, she also likes to get creative by having sex on the washer or dryer machine, the vibration drives her crazy.