Junko

Well this is another draft 😭(give me a break plz😀)

Woohoo, I got the crazy girl Junko~ This shall be a lot of fun~ 

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

There’s no proper aftercare. Most of the time, when she’s done, she’s done. No affection, no making sure her partner is okay, she doesn’t care about being nice to them, she wants them for feel the despair of not being loved by her.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

Junko loves her breasts, she will force them in your face most of the time. Or you know, she probably loves her vagina just as much, she loves the feeling she can get from it. She doesn’t really love any part you have… mostly your privates?

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically… I’m a disgusting person)

It takes a while for her to cum, but, she adores orgasm denial, either on you or herself.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

She’s an open book, what kinda thing would you expect from her? Only thing I could think of is that she literally masturbated to despair, on multiple occasions.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

I’m going on a limb here and saying she’s experienced, she’s probably had sex before.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

ANYTHING, man this sounds repetitive, but she will be fine with just about any position, though most of the time, the ones where she is in control is her favorite~

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

She won’t take sex seriously, but most of the jokes she says, are to be taking rudely, she usually just makes fun of you. Also, make fun of her please~

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Usually shaven, just so it’s nice and clean since she knows you two will have sex often.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…) 

Sex, it a hell a lot more lustful than romantic, it’s almost never romantic, she just wants to be lustful during sex.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Junko, masturbates everyday, no matter how busy she is, she will find somewhere to masturbate. Also, she doesn’t stop at one, she’ll usually jack off a few times that day as well. 

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Only one kink? She has every kink, mostly ones that put her on control, she loves being in control of you. Junko also has a BDSM kink, so you are tied up just about everytime you have sex. Also, degrade her, she doesn’t want praise, she wants to feel despair-

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Literally. Anywhere. In public, she’ll want you to fuck her, in the bedroom, she goes all out, at a party, she’s dragging you to a room.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

B E G, if you beg her to do anything to you, she’ll be on you the next second. Like, just beg her to fuck you and she will, no questions asked.

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

… I don’t think she has any turn offs….

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Junko likes both, but she will make you beg, she’ll make oral sex last forever when she is on the giving end. On the receiving end, she will want you to do that same to her.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and rough, or, she will slow it does just to tease the shit out of you. 

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

She’ll want these more in public, at home, she wants full on sex so she can do everything she wants to you~

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Junko will risk a lot, public nudity? Yeah man she’ll do that, she won’t care who sees her in that position. Anything dealing with BDSM or toys? Dude, use anything on her, or she’ll use them all on you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)

Junko can last for a long ass time, and she always wants 4+ rounds, one round doesn’t suffice to her. She wants to have as much as she can.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

she owns EVERY TOY IN EXISTENCE, she has some dildos, some fluffy hand cuffs, butt plugs, whatever sex toy you heard of, she’s tried them and owns them.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Oh boy, strap in for a ride, this girl is the queen of making you beg to cum, she’ll tease you so much. She will tease you so much, she wants you to suffer in this “loving act” Tease her back, she wants to be denied her orgasm, she enjoys that feeling of being helpless.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Junko is usually loud, like REALLY LOUD, so if you two are getting it on in public, you will be found out. But she usually does this on purpose, she wants people to find both of you like this.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

At one point, she somehow used Monokuma during sex. Don’t question me though, question Mod Nagito, they gave me this- But she found some how to bring the monochrome bear to the bedroom it was either really awkward or something I don’t even know how this would turn out.

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants, picture or words)

It’s shaven, and she is almost always turned on, so she is almost always wet.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Junko’s sex drive is really high, like… it’s the highest out of everyone in the cast, even MIU’S.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Junko doesn’t fall asleep quickly, it usually takes her a few minutes, or even hours to fall asleep. But she also doesn’t want to be the first one asleep, she will wait till you are asleep.