party

after lunch and chemistry, johnny had foreign study, which he assumed was studying korean culture for foreigners.

he wondered if mark and renjun would be in his class.

and he was right.

"johnny come here!" mark waved him over and he sits down next to mark.

"we have two classes with the three of us nice!" renjun says and johnny smiles.

squad 😎✨✨✨✨

donghyuck
I hate mathhhh

doyoung
class is starting shush

jaemin
no just mute us 😉

jeno
what's with the wink emoji

jaemin
because why not 😉

jeno
aish

johnny
can y'all like.... shush

mark
thanks johnny

donghyuck
oooOoOoO

taeyong
dafuq hyuck

donghyuck
JOHNMARK

jaemin
YASSSSS

johnny changed donghyuck to hyperboi and jaemin to loud

hyperboi
HEY

loud
HEY

doyoung
hey dumb and dumber how about you just pay attention

hyperboi changed to donghyuck and loud to jaemin

mark laughs in his seat and johnny smiles.

"who knew you'd be funny" renjun looks back at johnny.

"okay everyone listen up!" the teacher claps to get everyone's attention.

"my name is mr. lee I will be teaching you about the korean culture for all you foreigners, now raise your hand if you're from outside of asia" johnny and mark raise their hands and a few others do as well.

"okay how about if you're from china?" renjun raises his hand a few others do.

"japan?" the white haired boy sitting next to renjun does, and a couple others.

"thailand?" nobody raises their hand but the teacher does.

"yeah I'm from thailand, anyway since today is the first day I'm gonna ask you what you already know about korea, I'll be passing out these quizzes" mr. lee brings around papers.

why is there so many quizzes on the first day?

"I wish I knew" mark says and johnny nods.

"excuse me sir put your phone away" he looks over at johnny who's mind turns blank.

"he has a speech ability he needs it to type on his notes app" mark says and mr. lee nods.

johnny mouths a 'thank you' and mark smiles.

after class, johnny gets up.

"what do you have next?" mark asks and johnny shows him his schedule.

"oh nice we have history together!" mark says.

"dammit I have PE" renjun says and johnny sticks his tongue out at him and types.

I didn't get PE