his reaction

mark just sat there in silence.

he knew johnny was gonna say something, but not that.

"oooOoOoOoO" donghyuck, jaemin jeno, and renjun say, and doyoung hits them to shut them up.

"johnny you just..." mark finally lets something out.

johnny starts laughing nervously and he nods.

"I... I... I-" mark puts his finger on johnny's lips to shut him up.

"don't say anything, never say anything" mark leans in closer and before they could kiss, johnny's mom knocks on the door.

"are you okay johnny?" she opens the door and donghyuck starts yelling random things. doyoung hits him again to shut him up.

"w-we're good" johnny speaks again and his mom gasps.

"johnny, you talked!" she smiles and he nods.

"they were about to kiss but your ruined it!" jaemin yells and donghyuck yells a 'yeah'

"you two, out" doyoung pushes them out, taeyong and renjun follow.

"kiss? you two? johnny... you're..." johnny stays quiet again, and mark does too.

"I'll just leave, see you tomorrow johnny" mark gets up from johnny's bed and he leaves the room.

"so you're gay?" she asks and johnny shrugs.

"oh johnny... I'm so proud of you" she sits next to him. "you're so brave to go on not talking and you've dealt with so much, and now you're coming out. I'm so proud of you" she smiles and johnny smiles with her.

"r-really?" she nods.

"but... you know what your dad is like so let's not tell him yet okay?" he nods.

"go after him" johnny hugs her and he gets up and runs out to go after the others.

johnny takes a deep breath before he yells for the first time.

"mark!" mark turns around to see johnny at a distance.

it's silent as johnny comes closer to mark and he puts his left hand on his right cheek and he brings his lips closer to mark's and they eventually connect.

"yayyy!!!" donghyuck cheers and jaemin jumps up and down, and looks at jeno who joins him.

"I love you too" mark says after the kiss breaks and they exchange smiles and they kiss again.

another short chapter but oh well