his bully

THE NEXT DAY

johnny woke up any the sound of his alarm clock, and he turns it off and lays back down on his bed.

he gets up and knocks on jaehyun's door to wake him up, he opens it and sees him still sleeping.

he goes back into his room and grabs one of his pillows and he goes back in jaehyun's room and throws a pillow at him.

"hey!" jaehyun gets up and chases johnny, they're running around the house and johnny has a smile on his face while jaehyun doesn't.

"no running in the house!" johnny's mom says and johnny stops which makes jaehyun tackle him.

"gotcha" jaehyun says.

he then gets up off of johnny and helps him stand up.

"go get ready for school" she orders and they go upstairs and get ready for school.

when they arrive, they go their separate ways and johnny goes to find jaemin since they shared first period together.

and he finds him at his locker making out with jeno. johnny makes a face and he puts his hands in front of his eyes so he can't watch.

"oh hey john" jaemin looks at johnny who's eyes were still covered.

he uncovers and he waves to them.

"see you later" jeno winks at jaemin and jaemin pushes him playfully.

johnny gets out his phone and starts typing.

ew

jaemin sticks his tongue out at johnny and he starts walking to class.

the bell rings and they both sit down, johnny looks over and he sees someone that he didn't see yesterday.

his mind went blank and his facial expression was emotionless.

"you okay?" jaemin looks at johnny who didn't pay attention to his question.

"johnny" jaemin shakes him and johnny looks over at jaemin.

"hey, you okay?" it looks like johnny was have a mental breakdown.

"mr. kim can I take johnny to the nurse?" jaemin raises his hand and he lets him.

"shocked to see me huh?" he says before they both leave the classroom and johnny turns to heavy breathing.

mark was in the hallway going to the bathroom, when he saw the two of them.

"hey guys" mark says and jaemin looks at him.

"is he okay?" mark asks, and johnny sits down on the floor against the wall with still no expression.

"do you want me to call jaehyun?" mark leans down in front of johnny and he looks up at him and nods.

"I got it" jaemin takes johnny's phone and calls jaehyun.

I'm in class john, but why are you calling me?

"this isn't johnny it's jaemin, johnny's having a mental breakdown and he needs you"

"shit, okay what room is it?"

"room C35"

jaehyun hangs up.

"come here" mark brings johnny into his arms and he continues his heavy breathing and his eyes are filled with tears.

a few moments later, jaehyun comes running down the hallway and he stops when he sees them and he goes over to johnny.

"what happened?" jaehyun looks at johnny.

johnny slowly picks up his phone and he starts typing.

Jackson's here

jaehyun's eyes widen and he sighs.

"okay just calm down, take deep breaths okay?" johnny starts breathing in and out.

"um... who's jackson?" mark asks.

"he's from our old school, he always bullied johnny for being a mute and jackson always tried to force him to talk, many times they were threats and he used violence sometimes, which is the real reason why we moved here. to get away from him" mark and jaemin didn't know what to say from all of that.

"wow... johnny I'm so sorry" mark looks at johnny who just stays there in mark's arms.

the bell rings and everyone starts entering the hallway, but the four of them stayed there to comfort johnny.

"well well well if it isn't mute boy" jackson appears and he crosses his arms.

"go away jackson fag" jaehyun says and jackson bends down to face jaehyun.

"do you want to get beat up?" jaehyun stays silent.

"wow someone's not talking like his brother now? are you both mute boys now?" jaemin pushes jackson away.

"quit it"

"aw johnny's widdle fwend is sticking up for him how cute!" he fake cries and jaemin pushes him.

"jerk!" jackson pushes him against the lockers.

"hey!" jeno appears and he pulls jackson away from jaemin. "I highly suggest you don't do that again"

"jenooo" jaemin wraps his arms around him.

johnny signals mark to let go, and he does. johnny gets up and jackson turns around.

"are you trying to stick up for yourself? aw how adorable" jackson starts laughing.

"hey leave him alone before we do to you what you did to him" mark stands up and faces jackson.

"cute, how about I do the same stuff to you, and then worse things to johnny okay?" jackson says and mark goes to punch jackson, but he beats him to it.

johnny goes over to mark and checks to see if he's okay.

"I'm okay" mark looks at him and johnny nods.

jackson picks mark up and he slams him against the lockers.

"how about you stop getting in the way of me having some fun with johnny, and you won't have to get beat up again hm?" mark pushes him away.

johnny pulls jackson away from mark and he shows him his phone.

don't touch him

"aw you think I'll listen to you?" jackson laughs again and johnny pushes him.

"wow you seem to have gotten braver huh?" jackson pushes johnny hard enough to knock him to the ground.

"stop it jackson!" jaehyun looks at him.

"or what? you're gonna try and beat me up like your messed up brother tried to do?"

"he's not messed up, you're the one messed up" mark punches jackson and johnny tackles him and punches him too, and he stands up and kicks him all around his arms, legs, and stomach with tears falling down his cheeks.

he eventually stops and he crashes against the lockers and he just sits there crying.

mark brings him into his arms again, and after a while, johnny, jaehyun, mark, and jaemin get sent home while jackson got(7) suspended.

well this was an interesting chapter