first words

LATER...

johnny was in his room the rest of the day sobbing. all the memories kept flooding back to him from when he was in chicago.

jaehyun tried to get him out of his room, but there was no use.

maybe if he invited over johnny's friends they could get him to come out.

so he did, and mark, jaemin, renjun, donghyuck, taeyong, jeno, and doyoung showed up at his house.

"johnny? it's mark, we're all here. jaehyun said you won't come out of your room, please at least let us in" mark says but it was silence coming from his room.

then after a while they hear footsteps coming towards the door, and it opens revealing johnny.

he looks around to see his friends, and jaehyun there. he forms a smile.

"the smile looks good on you" mark says and donghyuck and jaemin look at him, then they look at each other, then they look back at them.

"johnmark" donghyuck whispers and jaemin nods.

he takes out his phone and he starts typing.

come in, there's something I want to tell you guys

they come in and they sit on or around johnny's bed.

thank you for being there for me, we've known each other for 3 days but it feels like it's been years and I feel like I've already become close with you. you guys are so considerate and you've been nothing but nice to me I can never thank you enough

"aw johnnyyyyy" donghyuck hugs johnny and it turns into a group hug.

"you're actually a really cool guy" mark says and everyone pulls away from the hug.

"you guys are chaotic but I actually like it, you're okay johnny" doyoung says and johnny smiles.

johnny glances at mark and he starts typing again.

and thank you, mark. if you hadn't talked to me I wouldn't have lasted in these few days of school.

mark smiles.

"you don't need to thank me, just be who you are because we all love it"

"especially youuuu" jaemin looks at mark and donghyuck laughs.

mark sits next to johnny.

"no matter what happens or who tells you, you don't have to speak. it doesn't matter because they are those fake friends, you don't need to talk for people to know how great you are" mark looks at johnny, and he looks back at him.

johnny opens his mouth as he was about to speak for the first time. they were anxious to see what would be his first words.

"I... I l-love you, mark"

the end

jk