Chapter 21 - Easter

It was now almost March. Easter break was coming up and I was staying at the castle this time.

I was on my way to see Draco.

Draco

Casandra was on her way here. I had something I wanted to ask her but I was really nervous. We'd been spending more and more time together when she wasn't busy with class and I wasn't busy with my mission.

*knock, knock*

"Hi Casandra." I pulled her in to my room and kissed her.

"Hi Draco." She fluttered her eyelashes at me.

She got comfortable on my bed. We'd been watching movies the last couple of times she'd come over.

I went over to the bed and started fiddling with my hands.

"Draco what's wrong?" She crawled over to me and knelt on her knees.

"I've something to ask you and I'm just a bit nervous about it."

"Ok well why don't you ask and we can take it from there?"

"Casandra would you like to come home with me over Easter? I know you said you were staying here but I'd like for you to come home and meet my parents." She looked deep in thought. I knew she was staying here as her uncle was away so she couldn't go home.

"Draco are you sure about this? What if your parents don't like me or what if they see me as a distraction to you?" I'd already said to mother about Casandra and she said to leave it with her and she'd speak to father.

"My parents will love you Casandra. What's not to love." I lent down and kissed her forehead.

"Please say you'll come home with me." She chewed her bottom lip.

"Ok Draco I'll come home with you. But I'll need to make sure my uncle is ok with it."

I couldn't help the smile that was on my face. I'm pretty sure her uncle would have no problem with it.

Casandra

Draco wants me to go home with him. I'm excited but also terrified. I also need to work out what I am going to say to Severus.

I make my way to Severus's office. I need to talk to him. We are meant to leave in a few days.

*knock knock*

"Enter"

"Casandra what brings you here?" Severus was surprised to see me on a Wednesday outside of class.

"I was just wondering if I can ask you something." This is it.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Would it be ok if I didn't stay here for Easter after all? I've been invited to stay with a friend." He's looking at me intently.

"And what friend would that be?"

"Charity has asked me to come stay with her." My hands were shaking. I know I was lying but there's no way Severus would let me go and stay at Malfoy Manor.

"Her parents will be there obviously."

He was looking at me. "Of course you can go Casandra. It's not like there will be much to do here anyway. Go and have a good time."

"Thank you so much." I waved to him as I exit his office. I hope he never finds out where I am really going.

Draco

I'm on the train waiting for Casandra. I'm so happy her Uncle said she could come and stay with me over Easter break. Mother is excited to meet her. Father on the other hand is not so thrilled but he's been told to behave.

Casandra sits down next to me. "Are you ready to have the best two weeks ever?" I can tell she is nervous. She's playing with her necklace.

I place my hand over her hand that's playing with the necklace. "You need to calm down. You don't need to worry."

"What if they don't like me Draco?"

"I've already told you they will. Just relax."

Lots of updates heading this way Claire x