the princesses part 3

the princesses part 3//

word count:

Matt's pov: 408

10 Minutes away and my nerves are at an all time high. What if it's a bad time? Or what if Im not welcomed? Fuck who am I kidding, I better be welcomed. I'm ~Matthew ______~ (author note: he waited too long to give me it when i asked and i don't have patience to go back and change it)
I put on soft jazz to calm my nerves, it's quite relaxing and for the next 10 minutes, Ive lost myself in the music and before I knew it, we were in front. I thanked my friend as I gathered my bags and walked inside the building. I buzzed the button only to have a nice old lady open the door to leave, I held the door open like a good civilian and allowed myself inside the building. I walked to the elevator and waited for it to come down. Okay now i have to remember which floor. My gut tells me it's level 6 so i'm going with that. The doors opened and I stepped in, reaching out to press the 6 button. As the doors were almost closed a hand stuck its way through making me jump. It was everyone favorite deadman walking Danni.
"Oh hey Matt, nice seeing you here" Danni sounded quite surprised to see me he continued to speak after I just gave a quiet "he-hey man"
"I forgot what time you were showing up, especially since you're always late" he laughs but I couldn't let that be the last of that.
"I'm surprised you even showed up since you never do"
He starts laughing it off as he said "Ouch, that one almost hurt"
Door closed and we was off. My nerves came back slightly but it's fine, Im okay. I just had to ask.
"You think Tan would expect us?"
"Of course he would, he told us the day and time to come"
"That's fair yeah"
The door pinged and opened. We both grabbed our bags and walked out.
"You remember which number it was? Danni?"
He was just walking, didn't answer me. I assume he knows where he's going.
"Yeah sorry, it's just down this hall, the last door on the left"
"Oh I thought we were lost for a good second"
We are almost about to see our third princess to complete the trio, the second oldest princess. Tanner as cinderella.