The princesses

The princesses//

word count: 277 (shorter cause i don't have time im sorry)

Matt pov:

I woke up to my phone vibrating on my head, it was my alarm going off. Quickly pressing snoozed and getting up to start my day. As I got up, just my luck, I stubbed my toe. Cursing under my breath as the static tv feeling goes throughout my toe. While walking it off, I decided instead of wasting time like a dumb fuck, let me get ready for the long road ahead of me. Ive tried calling ahead of time to warn but he wouldn't pick up, probably has work, sleeping or just away from his phone so i have nothing to worry about. While checking for things I may have forgotten, my phone went off. It was just the weather app update, damn it, it wasn't who I expected. I don't even have the weather app, how the holy hell did I get the message. It was time to leave keep getting closer but I refuse to leave until I get a confirmation, or should I just go. I just started arguing with myself for a good 10 minutes while sitting on my floor.

Maybe, just maybe, I should just get up. It's fine. I'm fine right? Someone say right please. Me panicking was just time wasting, it makes no sense, it sucks so much cause there's no reason to just fight with myself. There's not a way to live, it can last forever.

I just have to remember, I'm elsa, Kyro made me Elsa. Why you may ask? Emmalie asked for it. Elsa being the newer disney princess and Im the youngest of the trio (author note: fuck yeah i did bitch fuck you)

 Elsa being the newer disney princess and Im the youngest of the trio (author note: fuck yeah i did bitch fuck you)

(don't worry i got the other kiddos)