I hate this

I hate this//

word count: 442

Tanner pov:

The whole drive, Matt was just being a moody bitch. He kept saying it's my fault and this is what happens when you do a "Hit and run" (author note: hit and run is a one night stand if you didn't know)
It's better than Danni and Matt fighting all the time.
Tanner: "We're gonna take a little stop"
Matt: "What? Why?"
Tanner: "Gas, I don't have a tesla, I'm sorry"
Danni: "Yeah, you have a trash car instead."
Tanner: "It's not trash"
Danni: "Sure it's not"
Tanner: "It's a super car, it's not trash"
Matt: "Trash owns trash"
I just rolled my eyes and pulled over. Pulling out my phone from the cup holder, opening the map app. It's 1.5 miles away and fun, away from the destination. Isn't that fan-fucking-tastic.
Danni: "Tanner *Last name* we have places to be, wanna fucking drive you white as paper stupid little 'I fucked a girl after she broke into my house' dumb ass bitch?"
Tanner: "I. Need. Gas"
Matt: "And I need to be loved but I'm not talking about it here"
Tanner: "Itll take .7 seconds. Do you have any patience?"
Danni: "No, I don't. You stupid cracker"
Tanner: "You're a cracker"
Matt: "I think we are ALL crackers"
Danni: "Matt youre canadian, your opinion is immediately invalid. How is your name Matt, you're 5'8, single and a bottom? Pick a struggle"
Matt: "Tanny, he's being mean again"
Tanner: "I pretend to not hear or see. Head empty, no think. Just drive"
As they were fighting, I pulled up to a pump. It was surprisingly empty considering it is in a busy part of town. Turning the car off, grabbing my card and exiting the car. At that exact moment, Danni phone started to ring.
Danni: "Matt shut up for 6 seconds, it's my wife. Hiii-"
Closing the door before I am able to hear what he says. Waiting for the gas to fill up, I couldn't help but daydream. What would I say to Kim? What type of person names their child Kim anyway? What if something bad happens? What if they're already gone? No. I cant think like this. Positive vibes only, nothing bad ever happens to the Kennedys.
I shook the last bit of gas out of the nozzle and got back in the car.
Matt: "That was longer than .7 seconds, it was 4 minutes"
Danni: "Actually it was 3.7 seconds so he was kinda right"
Tanner: "You guys were timing me?"
They both answered at the same time;
Matt: "Yes"
Danni: "Nooo"
What fucking losers, couldn't be me