Prepping for the future

Alright people! Since the last one was kinda short and I forgot what happened, I will make this one longer than usual! Please enjoy, and thank you fro reading!

Here is picture of Kakashi!

"Kashi! Come on! The meeting is over!" I said dragging him out by the arm

"Naruto, I have to take care of something first. I need to talk to Asuma." Kakashi said in a nervous tone. I nodded and he jumped to the nearest roof and he was gone. I walked to the Forest of Death to train. I want to work on my wind Chakra because currently it is my weakest chakra even though it was my first. I first took my shirt off, then I built a water fall with my nature chakra, released about a thousand shadow clones and we went to working chopping threw both the water and the earth. It took us a few tries, but when we got it, the clones poofed away in a cloud of smoke and all their  experience came to my head. I then built another water fall and this time, the earth was thicker and more dense than before. I started to notice Kakashi's chakra, but I ignored it and went back to chopping. After about two tries, it was broken into two. I looked behind me and saw Kakashi staring awe struck by the amount of damage I did.
"Like what you see Kashi?" I said teasingly. He blushed a little and itched his cheek. "Anyway, what did you want to talk to Asuma about? Oh shit, I need to apologize for stealing you." I statred to freak out a little because I know that Asuma would tell the village that I am Kitsune, their mighty protector. 
"Naruto, I broke up with him. Things were toxic anyway. I told him that I moved on and I was in love with another. He was surprisingly calm about it. He said that he knew that I moved on by the way I was distant. So I am now single." He said with a shrug.
"I wouldn't be too sure about that." I walked up to him and grabbed his hands. "Kashi, you are the light of my life. I have never had a true friend or someone to love, but believe me when I say this, I love you. I don't love you for your looks, I love you for you. Nothing else. Kakashi Hatake, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" I said with a little blush on my face. I looked straight into his eye the entire time with out looking away. 
"Who said that it would be your honor? It would be my honor to be your boyfriend." I let got of one of his hands and grabbed his chin gently and slowly lead his lips to mine. When our lips connected, he wrapped his arms around my neck, and his legs around my waist. I had one of my hand supporting him, and the other snaking around to the back of his head to deepen the kiss. I licked his lip for entrance and he denied, I gripped his ass which caused him to moan, I slipped my tongue in and explored everywhere in the warm wet cavern. I breathe through my nose to keep the kiss going for longer and so did he. I squeezed his ass again to get that beautiful moan. 
"Kashi, care to help me with my training?" I said still squeezing. Kakashi nodded quickly and I put him down. "Kashi, please use chidori on me. I know that you don't like it but there is a method to my madness. My goal is to have Kurama's sheild up quickly. If I miss, Kurama will heal me like nothing will happen. Trust me. I have been hit with things more powerful than your Chidori and I walked away alive after being hit in a vital spot." Kakashi nodded and looked very nervous. He ran at me with his Chidori and I put up the shield just in time. It did nothing to Kakashi or me. His Chidori became my chakra.
"Well, I think it is safe to say that you have surpassed the Hokage. He doesn't have a shield that he can summon."
"Well, about the shield, it turns any ninjutsu into chakra that me or Kurama can use. I put it into storage though. If I am running low, I have a whole back up storage system in my body. Currently, it is very full. If I ran out of chakra right now, I would be set for the rest of my life." Kakashi looked at me flabbergasted and looked away. We decided that it was time to head back to town. "Hey, Kakashi, I am moving into the Uzumaki Clan house tomorrow, would you like to live with me? I would just have to put a seal on you showing that you are welcome and you won't be attacked by the traps." I said calmly. Jiji gave me the slip for both Kakashi and I about a month ago for permanent access to the village without being questioned. I had a feeling that we would be dating around now. 
"I would love to Naruto. It will be nice to live away from the noises." We split up and packed our stuff. I might let genin in and train there. There is about four training grounds, two pools, three jacuzzis, 16 bedrooms and 18 bathrooms in the main part of the house, there are two other houses and they have 10 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms. Overall, the house is huge. I might talk to Jiji about having a camp there. I don't mind but they have to respect my home. I finished packing and decided to head to Jiji and talk to him about it.
"Hey Jiji, I have a thought for the summers since they are on break, what if they come and stay with me and we can train at the Uzumaki Clan house. It is too large for just me and Kakashi. I haven't even found all the storage units and such." 
"I will consider it Naruto. It is a good idea and it will get the future genin and chunin into a place where they can work with who ever is around. I will run it with the council. Is there anything else that you need?"
"No sir. I will be heading to my apartment now. Goodnight sir." I waved at him and shunshinned away. I was back into my apartment and asleep on my bed.