Goodbye

I hope the last chapter wasn't too boring! I might add a mission here! Thank you for reading!

I woke up and repeated what we did yesterday except, I didn't have to ask Kakashi to do anything and I didn't have to gather people.
"Hey, Kashi, what did Jiji say about the camp?" I asked grogily.
"He said in two weeks he will send all the school kids who are going to graduate this year and next year. He said that the genin that are here are to start their training here after they leave. We have two days to reset everything." He said still slightly asleep. I rolled out of bed, grabbed clothes and hopped in the shower. I got out, got dressed, and headed out to the last training ground that needed cleaned up. I sent a few clones to tell the others that I was setting up and I needed the jounins to set up the dummies in the main field. I also told them to let the genins know that they are continuing the work and that they have to be done by today. I need the pools to be warm enough that no one get hypothermia or a cold, and I just found out that the heating system in one of the dorms is screwed up. Another thing I have to fix. I quickly but efficiently finished training ground and headed to the dorm with the broken heater. 
"Ugh! Kashi! I need to go out buy a new tube for one of the heater! I will be back soon! Please put a sign on each of the dorms showing which gender goes into which! Thank you!" I shouted as I left the house. I went to the nearest shop and got the tube that I needed and went to Jiji's.
"Hey Jiji, I need to put seals on the kids tomorrow so they can enter. Only you, Kakashi, teachers, and I can activate it and unactivated it. So, can you get me a slip to go to the school tomorrow?" I asked calmly. Jiji agreed because he knew that it would be a good idea that it was done in advance. I ran home, fixed the heater and went to check on everyone.
"We are done here Naruto-Sensei, the water is just finishing filling and it will be set." Kiba stated. Everyone else was finished and tired. 

Time skip! I am losing what little of my mind that I have by writing about cleaning. I hate cleaning. Just look at my little cradle. 

"Alright students! The man that is running the camp is here today to talk to us about it and put seals on so you can enter the grounds." Iruka shouted. Iruka was now thirty I think. He is parent like figure in my life.
"Thank you Iruka-sensei, the place that you will be staying at for a week is the Uzumaki Clan Houses. There are a total of three houses, one for teachers and jounins, one dorm for the boys, and one for the girls. In total, there are three massive training grounds that I and three jounins and their genins set up. The genins set up the pools, aiming zone so you can throw your shurikens and kunias, and the dorms. The jounins set up the dummies so you can test ninjutsu and fighting styles. Each dorm has a kitchen, 15 bathrooms, and 10 bedrooms. Each bedroom has two bunk beds and a bathroom. Each bathroom has two toilets, both have stalls, four sinks, and four showers. You are not permitted to enter the other genders dorm. Ladies with the ladies, and boys with the boys. Is that clear?" I asked looking around to see heads nodding. I saw Konohamaru sitting with his friends in the back. He looked excited but slightly nervous. I winked at him and he got excited. "Now, for the pools, there are a few normal and a few jacuzzis. You may use them when you finish your training for the day. At the end of the week, I will be doing a barbecue and you can mingle and swim. If you want to fish, then fish. It is all up to you. Just make sure that a jounin knows where you are if you are in the woods. everyone get into a line so I can put a seal on you so you can enter the estate if you have no other questions." One raised their hand, I don't know the student, but she looked like Ino except with brown hair.
"Are we aloud to leave the dorm at night? Like if we can't sleep or if we want to train?" The girl asks.
"Please, let a jounin know. I will be up until two training most days so if you want to go on a walk or something I will have shadow clones around. Anything else?" No one raised a hand. Soon there was a line of all these kids excited to go to camp.