2 - Shopping Adventures

I just ended up writing Gogy instead. ^^^^^

XXX

I had gotten a five-hour nap by the time I had woken up. The couch was comfortable, and I was just short enough that I only had to bend my knees a little when I slept. I sat on my phone until Dream quietly exited his room.

"Oh, I thought you were still sleeping." His hair was a mop on his head, and his tired eyes from before were gone and now replaced with a lively expression.

"No, I was just waiting until you woke up. Did you sleep okay?" I asked him, sitting up and running through my hair, I was guessing that it was a mess itself.

"I slept perfect, I'm not the one that is away from home. Was the couch comfortable?"

"Yeah it was great," I lied. Smiling at him, I stood up and started to fold up my blanket. Placing it on the back of the couch for later tonight.

"So want something to eat? We can cook here or we can go out? Whichever you prefer..." Dream shrugged while asking the question, he grabbed my pillow and placed it on the corner chair. Then he plopped on the couch and thought for a moment.

"Well, I mean I don't really mind either way. Do you have food here?" His eyes went wide, as if he'd forgotten something. He facepalmed.

"I knew I was forgetting something! I completely forgot to go shopping before you came." He pinched the bridge of his nose, laughing. "Wanna go shopping? That way you can pick out somethings that you want to have here too. Also if their are any personal stuff you wanna grab. I know personally I hate packing shampoos for a plane ride, its always a hassle."

"Actually, yeah. I was going to ask you about that. Shopping is a great plan." I smiled at him, he returned it with a crooked smile of his own. "But go brush your hair, you look like a psychopath." He wheezed and nodded.

"Okay, okay. Let me go get ready. You have a toothbrush?"

"That I do indeed have."

His bathroom had two sinks and you could tell which side he favored. On the one closest to the door was a hair brush, toothpaste, handsoap, a cup with three toothbrushes, he had a few other loose items laid out in a disarray of a collection. "Three toothbrushes?" I asked, eyeing them, what I guessed was green for Dream, blue, and black.

"Me, you, and Sapnap. I grabbed extra just in case. It never hurts to have a fresh one." He smiled at me.

"Do you really care about dental hygiene, and like nothing else? Why did you prepare only toothbrushes?'

"Look don't question me! I was getting myself a new one and I saw a three pack with all of these colors. I took it as a sign! So I bought the three pack!! I laughed, taking out the blue one I assumed was for me.

"Would it make you feel good if I used it?" I asked, putting the toothpaste on the bristles.

"It would make me feel fabulous actually." Dream said, a mouth full of toothpaste, I couldn't hold back the giggle. Then he wheezed, nearly choking on his spit.

...

The store was empty, and we were free to roam wherever we wanted without other people getting in our way. Dream pushed the cart, while I veered off and picked from the shelves. I came back to him with a handful of chip bags.

"I'm weak, I'm sorry." I pursed my lips, Dream just wheezed.

"Just put it in the cart. Make it up to me by going to get me Sour Cream and onion chips."

"Already had you in mind my friend..." I pointed to a bag in the cart, Dream just grinned.

"What are you thinking for dinner?" I pondered for a moment.

"Chicken Nuggets and Macaroni. I'm three at heart."

"Great. Easy and simple. Go get bread crumbs and I'll get chicken, cool?"

"Perfect." I came back to see Dream admiring flowers near the checkout. I smiled, was he enjoying them? Maybe I could come back and get them for him sometime, I know he would find that enjoyable. Probably wheeze like there was no tomorrow. Then he noticed me, he jumped a little smiling and scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry," He said, his cheeks dusting with pink. The color was one of the only colors I could see, A bright vibrant blue. A type of shade that I hadn't seen before, it was beautiful.

"Do you like them?" I asked, giggling.

"I guess you could say that. They reminded me of someone." I nodded. Throwing the box of bread crumbs in the cart.

"Buy them if they make you happy." I shrug.

"No, no. It's okay. Come on, let's check out."

...

"Get in the cart George."

"I'm not getting in the cart," I said as we left the store. He stopped dead in his tracks and glared at me.

"Get. In. The. Cart." He narrowed his eyes onto me, I widened my own eyes, before caving.

"Okay okay, Jesus." I climbed into the cart, pushing away some of the groceries. Dream smiled, one of those big wide smiles that made my heart sink. It made me want to do anything to make him smile like that again. Dream pushed off with his foot and we went rolling. He gripped the handle and leaned forward to avoid flipping backward. He was over me, as I had my back to him completely flesh with the back wall of the cart. He was laughing and I could barely hear the sweet noise over my screaming. I laced my fingers through the gaps of the cart and held on for dear life.

"Oh my God Dream!" I screamed and he laughed harder, barely even able to breathe. I could feel the wind on my face and while I was screaming, Dream was closing his eyes and taking in the moment. "Now is not the time to be Majestic! You're the one in charge of making sure we don't crash you, idiot!" He laughed harder, "Stop laughing!!" He brought us to a stop when we got to his car. He held out his hand for me to take, offering to help me out. I took it, his face was red from the chilly Florida night air, and added with the wind that was on our face, I didn't question his red-tipped nose.

"I hate you so much." I said, he nudged me.

"You loved it, and you love me."

He was right though, it was exhilarating.

XXX

1K words. Hopefully, you all liked it! Thanks, y'all! Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated. Early Chapter! Thanks, lovelies!!!