Chapter 3 - Feelings

Mitch's POV

I wake to Scott sleeping next to me with his arms around me. Everything that happened last night hits me like a ton of bricks. I slowly remember everything.

"Hey I know this is weird to ask but can I sleep in here tonight I just need someone to be there. I underst-" He cuts me off. "Of course come on in.

I slowly made his way over to the bed and layed down. I was facing away from him and he wrapped his arm around my waist, in that second I turned over and cuddled into his chest. "Thanks Scott." He smiled. "I'll always be here Mitchie" I looked up at him. "You promise"

"I promise."

I see Scott start to drift off to sleep, he's so beautiful why couldn't I have fallen in love with him instead of Travis. He probably doesn't even like me and is only doing this as a friend. But he was so kind and gentle with everything last night. I realize now how much I like him. I don't want this to end but I feel myself slowly fall asleep just hoping I could stay like this forever.

I come out of my flashback and see Scott opening his eyes. I don't want to leave yet so I reclose my eyes as if I'm asleep and purposely breath a little heavier. I feel his grip on me tighten as he wakes up I happily snuggled closer to him. I hear him start to speak. "Thank god it wasn't a dream... Your so damn beautiful Mitch. I know your asleep and won't hear this but I feel really bad about the Travis thing." I cringe slightly but he doesn't notice, he runs his fingers though my hair. He continued. "I love you Mitchie not just as a friend, I have for a long time and I know you need more time because you just got out of a relationship and I'm glad to give you the time and space you need cause your worth waiting for. I won't stop loving you no matter how long it takes. I love you Mitchie. I always have and always will. Oh and if by some miracle were to happen and I got you to be my boyfriend I would never hurt you the way he did. I really, really love you." I was smiling to myself. Then there was a knock on the door. Way to ruin the moment. "I'll get it Mitchie, you rest." I missed the warmth as he gets up. I slowly sit up and hear Scott open the door. I hide behind Scott's closed bedroom door when I hear Travis.

"Where's Mitch I need to see him." Oh Scott please don't let him in. "Travis I don't think that's a good idea he's really hurt." "Please Scott I know I messed up I love Mitch and I need him to live please let me speak to him." "Listen Travis I know your sorry but he's still sleeping he was up late last night crying because his ex boyfriend cheated on him." God Scott's sexy when he's protective but I really should go talk to him just to tell him it's over. "No, no, no Scott please I love him please." "No Travis come back later he needs time."

"MITCH! MITCH!" Travis continues to scream while Scott tries to calm him down but I know it won't work Travis is stubborn. I know he won't stop until I talk to him. So here goes nothing.