Chapter 9 - Breakfast

Scott's POV

Last night was better than anything I could have ever imagined. Sure I've fantasized about what being with Mitch would be like but nothing compared to actually being with him or having his body moving against mine. When he grabbed me or when he moaned my name, but nothing can even come close to the feeling of being inside him. Just being that close with the one you love was more than perfect. His body, oh his body there was not a single flaw on his beautiful body.

I wanted to do something for him so I snuck out of bed earlier than usual, put on a pair of sweatpants and headed downstairs. I put a giant breakfast together for him set up the table nicely and cooked every kind of breakfast food imaginable. I made pancakes, french toast, bacon, hash browns, and eggs. I even put a glass of orange juice and a glass of milk out, and how could I forget the coffee.

I put everything in the table and moved the flowers I bought him. I made sure everything was perfect for him. After I was sure there wasn't a thing out of place I snuck back into our room and layed next to him. I ran my hand up and down his side and whispered. "Mitchie wake up." He groaned. "Come on baby, I've got a surprise for you." He stuck his face into his pillow. "Mitch if you don't get up I will carry you down the stairs."

He layed on his back and made grabby hands at me. I sighed, got off the bed, and threw the blanket off him. I blushed because he was still in his boxers. I picked him up bridal style and he giggled, he wrapped his arms around my neck laying his head on my shoulder. He kept his eyes closed as we went downstairs. I stopped as I reached the table. "Mitchie open your eyes."

He eyes opened slowly as his feet touched the ground. Once he saw the table his hands covered his mouth and he started tearing up. He looked up at me. "Scott why, how, when did you do all this?!" I smiled and grabbed his waist making him look at me.

"Why because I love you, how I used the stove, and when, it was while you were sleeping." A tear rolled down his cheek. He pulled me down for a kiss. As we pulled away I wiped away his tear. He looked at the table still in my arms. "Oh my god Scott I can't believe you did this for me! Thank you so much! I love you!" I smiled as we sat down. "I love you too baby!"

Mitch's POV

I'm so lucky to have Scott, he made me this great breakfast and it was amazing. He's so good to me. After breakfast we sat on the couch with the TV on but I was only listening to the heartbeat of my flawless boyfriend. "I don't deserve you Scott."

He moved a little to look at me. "You don't deserve me? I don't deserve you Mitch." I shifted so our eyes were level. "Look at what you did for me this morning Scott your so amazing and respectful. You treat me like I'm fragile and you make me feel so loved and wanted all the time." He smiled.

"Baby you are loved and wanted. I need you in my life because you are the most talented, sweetest, most beautifully perfect boyfriend in the world. Your caring and so amazing all the time and it doesn't help that your body is beyond words."

I giggled as his hand moved down my chest. "I'm the one who doesn't deserve someone as perfect and as sexy as you." I raised an eyebrow. "Is that so Mr. Hoying?" He began kissing my neck. "Mhm Mr. Grassi." I felt the vibrations in my neck as he spoke. We both ran to the bedroom.

---

We layed down in each others arms still out of breath. "Thank you Scott." He kissed me again. "I'm the one who should be thanking you for making my life worth living."