Chapter 5 - Beautiful

Mitch's POV

It's been a week and Travis comes by everyday with roses and apologies but I tell him it's over throw the roses out and kick him out. Yes I'm upset it's over but I'm extremely happy with Scott he's everything I ever wanted.

Speaking of Scott I wake up in his arms and just stare at him. His eyes flutter open and he looks down at me. "Good morning beautiful." I blushed at his words and hid my face. "Good morning Scott." Then as if on cue I hear a knock on the door. I sighed. "I got it." I got up and went to the front door, took a deep breath opened it, grabbed the roses said a quick "No Travis." and closed the door.

I go into the kitchen and throw out the roses get some bacon and a pan and start cooking. I feel Scott's arms wrap around me from behind. I smiled. "Travis again?" He asked I just nodded. He slowly kissed down my neck making my knees weak. Travis never held me or kissed me like Scott does. I breathed out heavily. "You know Mitchie." Kiss. "Travis should stay away from my boyfriend." Kiss. "Because he can't have him." He continued exploring my neck.

I move the bacon pan off the fire and turned off the stove. I turned around quickly and connect our lips. My hands around his neck his hands on my hips. We moved in sync as we slowly moved out of the kitchen, Scott layed me down on the couch, he layed on top of me inbetween my legs. He pulled away from the breath-taking kiss.

"Sponge Bob?" I giggle slightly with a nod. "Sponge bob." We sit up and I cuddle into his chest as he turns on the TV he holds me close. Life couldn't be more perfect.

Scotts POV

It's official I'm the luckiest man alive. I have the most beautiful, most perfect boyfriend in the entire world. God I don't deserve him. I look down at Mitch watching sponge bob and watch him giggle adorably at something Spongebob said. I smile at him. "Creep." I raise my eyebrows. "What?" He looks up at me. "You're staring." " Well I'm sorry but how could I not I mean you're really quite gorgeous."

He blushed and hid his face. I put my finger under his chin to make him look at me. "Don't ever hide this beautiful face from me. Ever." He smiled and I pecked his lips. Soon hours went by we watched TV, cuddled, and my personal favorite kissing a lot.

I got up and Mitch almost fell I giggled. "Where are you going Scotty?" I smiled. "I'm getting ready for our date. I suggest you get ready too, unless you don't want to go to of course." He smiled. "I would love to go on a date with you."