Chapter 6 - Date

Scott's POV

I'm so happy Mitch agreed to go on this date with me. I can't wait. I'm taking him to a fancy restaurant. I want to make it special for him. He deserves everything to be perfect because he's perfect. I already know I want to be with him forever. He's the love of my life. I don't know what I would do without him. I know it's crazy to feel this way after only a week but I'm madly in love with him.

Mitch's POV

I got in the shower after Scott got out. I'm so excited to go out with Scott. He's so sweet, and gentle. He treats me like I'm fragile and it makes me feel so special and loved. I can't believe someone like him likes me. I think I love him but I don't want to rush things even though he already told me he loves me without my knowledge of course. I was 'sleeping'.

I finish making myself look perfect for my date as I head downstairs. To find Scott standing by the couch with a boutique of plumerias. "Ready for our date." I smiled and took the flowers. I smelled them and went to put them in a vase. I went up to Scott, cupped his cheek and kissed his lips but lingered for a few seconds. "Ready?" He said. I smiled and nodded.

As we walked to the car he opened the door. He grabbed my hip before I got in the car he leaned in and put his lips near my ear and whispered. "Did I mention you look gorgeous tonight." He kissed my cheek and I giggled.

I got into the car and closed the door on the way there we played queen Bey while holding hands. He kept peppering me with compliments. When we got to the restaurant we sat down. We talked and laughed for an hour before we finished our meals.

Scotts POV

Mitch. My Mitch. He's so perfect. I almost dropped his flowers when he walked down those stairs. We laughed and talked. He looked so cute when he laughs. The date couldn't have gone better. I still can't believe I have someone as amazing as Mitch. I got up after we finished dessert. We held hands and walked to the car I kissed him again and I swear everytime we kiss it's the most amazing feeling ever. It's crazy how much I love him.

Mitch's POV

We got home and I decided I wanted to tell him that I loved him. I don't know how I missed it before he's beautiful, perfect, and especially flawless. I love him so much and I'm gonna tell him tonight.

As we walked in the house we were still holding hands so I pulled him to the couch and sat down as he sat next to me. I looked at him. I could see the worry in his eyes. "Mitchie is everything ok. Did I do something wrong?" I smiled at how afraid he was because it showed me he really did care. "No Scott, you're perfect. I just wanted to tell you something."

I put my hand on his thigh and moved closer. "I'm a little nervous." He cupped my cheek as I tried to look down. "Mitchie, baby you can tell me anything." I smiled he's never called me baby before it sent chills down my spine. I looked in his eyes. "Scott I-I love you." He smiled ear to ear. "Really!"

I smiled "Yes crazy. I love you!" He pulled me in for the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced. "I love you too baby so much!" I kissed him again. I grabbed his hand and walked him into the bedroom. We layed together and held each other like our lives depended on it.

We just stared into each others eyes not needing words to express how we felt. He kissed me. "Goodnight baby I love you." I blushed at the nickname. "I love you more." He looked at me with a serious face.

"Not possible."