Chapter 11 - Strength

Warning Smut!

Scott's POV

My blood boiled and my adrenaline was pumping. Mitch was fighting Travis but I knew he was stronger than Mitch. I ran to Travis and grabbed his hair pulling him off Mitch. I punched him multiple times in the face then kicked him out the door telling him to never come near Mitch again. Mitch was shakily trying to button his shirt after already fixing his pants.

He was crying on his knees. I kneeled next to him. "Mitch I'm so sorry, I should have never left. I'm so sorry. Are you ok baby?" He wrapped me in a hug. "I am now." I hugged him tighter. We stayed there for a while before I pulled away slightly. "Do you want a shower?" He nodded pulling me into the shower with him. I helped clean him up. He watched sponge bob while I put away the groceries. After I finished I sat with him on the couch. Mitch was holding onto me for dear life.

"I'm so sorry I left you with him. I never should have left." Mitch looked at me. "Your here now and you saved me." I cupped his cheek. "God I love you." He kissed me passionately. He pulled me into the bedroom and yanked me on top of him between his legs. "Mitch what are you doing?" He looked at me with nothing but love in his eyes.

"Travis made me feel disgusting and used..." I gave him a sad look. "Baby..." He shook his head. "Let me finish." I nodded hesatintly. "But when I'm with you I feel loved and wanted and special. I want to feel that and your the only person who's ever been able to make me feel that way Scott." He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. We slowly took off each others clothes. I ran my hand from his collarbone to his hip to his knee. Mitch's breathing became heavier.

"I love you baby. You're so beautiful." I kissed his neck all the way down his body and took him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. His back arched and he moaned wrapping his fingers in my hair. I slowly pushed a finger inside him. His moans got louder as I went faster adding more fingers. I removed my mouth continuing to stretch him. He moaned. "Scott please I need you." I put his legs over my shoulder and pushed inside him.

He fisted the sheets and arched his back he practically screamed in pleasure as I went deep inside him. "Yes Scott!" I loved watching him lose himself. His eyes rolling back and his moans adding to voice his pleasure. After we both came and cleaned up we layed wrapped in each others arms.

"Thank you Scott you always make me feel so happy and loved. Your my strength when I have none. I love you so much babe." I kissed him again. "I love you more." "Not possible." I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Goodnight baby." I heard his soft snores and fell asleep with the one I love.